Author Topic: XR is a marked man - the cops got me  (Read 7874 times)

you literally ran from the police, a felony, because you were doing donuts on the school parking lot. he probably would just yell at you--what, you think he's gonna take you guys in? worse case scenario they'll give you a reckless driving ticket. worst case scenario for fleeing the cops is far worse. they don't have to have their lights on to be pulling you over, you know. if a cop is clearly driving towards you and you gtfo you've committed a felony.

i hope you never revealed your license plate, cause they've got surprisingly good dashcams on cop cars in most states.

whoa whoa whoa bro no

First off, he made no effort to follow us after I ditched the parking lot, and I wasn't speeding by any means to escape him, plus we sat at a traffic light watching the mirrors and he never left the lot behind us.

And I've already changed the license plates to a new set now. New set is in my name registered to the Crown Victoria. The old plates I had were under my dad's (and I think mine) name and registered to my Buick LeSabre.

probably should've done that from the start
and a cop being around should not affect your driving

Really the worst things I do on a regular basis are fast accelerations from some traffic lights (occasionally tires make a squeak, but I'm trying not to sand them down too much) and driving fast in a few choice locations, typically only in very low traffic, wide open areas or on rural k, most interstates.

The really crazy stuff is generally reserved when there are literally no people in harm's way and I'm sure there's not credible people around who would be offended by the noise that I make. Any time I was drifting the car fully sideways or doing something so strenuous that the tires start smoking was done in empty secluded parking lots or roads with no cars on them, and I've since been cutting back on that to preserve my tires and suspension alignment.

I wasn't speeding by any means to escape him,
that's not necessary to flee the police

in the story you say the cop started driving towards you--as in, he's coming to speak with you? right? then you flee onto the highway.

that's not necessary to flee the police

in the story you say the cop started driving towards you--as in, he's coming to speak with you? right? then you flee onto the highway.
if the officer isn't approaching him to question him about a potential crime he's committing then he has every right to refuse to speak with him.

wtf no he doesn't. if you are in a vehicle you are legally obliged to provide ID and cooperate to an extent. you can refuse to speak with them but you can't run away

/title

Cops staked out both exits at Walgreens waiting for me to leave work before three police cars come after me and pull me over in front of my coworkers.

And I still managed to get away without a ticket or even a warning, because I gave them no reason to pull me over. They just tried to construct some argument that they didn't think my car was actually a 2010 model year, so they made me show them the registration, compared the VIN and license plates, took my license for like 2 minutes, and then drove away.

These guys are thirsty as hell.

xr-7 vs the cops

Put tiny flashing lights on top and I'll make that my avatar and love you for the rest of my short life

too lazy to upload it to a site

I like I gonna keep it :D

Considering you don't live in Eastern Europe; retaliation is out of question. I suggest you plan your exodus.

Considering you don't live in Eastern Europe; retaliation is out of question. I suggest you plan your exodus.

>eastern europe

>retaliation

pick one

i saw your new avatar in the hg thread and i started laughing really hard.  i wish everyone would change their avatar to a slightly different variation every few months