Author Topic: Edit Bedroom  (Read 1963 times)

I have always thought that it would be awesome if someone were to edit the bedroom so that the rest of the house was explorable. What do you think?

Been done.
When? I didn't think so. It is impossible to edit it.

Something = Noob. It hasn't been done. Wait you mean the bedroom map would have like a kitchen and stairs and such. right?

Uhh.. I'm not a noob. I've most likely been here longer than you have.
(Edit: Ooohh! It is indeed true! Look at our register dates!)
(Another Edit: I don't remember you in Vanilla. My name was 'Forke' back then.)

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=15463.0

Theres also more. I just don't want to get off my ass to find them.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 06:50:24 AM by Something »

That's not the bedroom map... noob...

That's not the bedroom map... noob...
Yarly.

I've always had this 'dream' about making a map that had Badspot's bedroom & kitchen, along with other rooms of a house.
It'd be great...................

I would make it if someone gave me the file to the bedrooms interior

delete the closed kitchen door somehow and then put up walls and copy the bedroom interior

lol @ my sarcasm.

Anyway, it would be hard to edit, but if we were somehow able to edit it, it would be easy.

But what would you do with all that space? The bedroom is already big enough at times.

lol @ my sarcasm.

Anyway, it would be hard to edit, but if we were somehow able to edit it, it would be easy.

But what would you do with all that space? The bedroom is already big enough at times.
sarcasm, i dont think so.

"sarcasm" is Something's way of saying "Woops I'm an idiot".

Wait you mean the bedroom map would have like a kitchen and stairs and such. right?

Yes, that is exactly what I meant. At least someone understands.... Something obviously didn't know what I meant.\

@Something
 Lol, you are just trying to make up for your mistakes by acting like you were being sarcastic when you really weren't. Also, what is wrong with all the space? It would be fun to have all that room, there would be more places to explore, therefore more places to build, those new places may inspire new builds also(maybe even good ones!).
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 09:54:25 PM by jungemann »

Uhh.. I'm not a noob. I've most likely been here longer than you have.
(Edit: Ooohh! It is indeed true! Look at our register dates!)
(Another Edit: I don't remember you in Vanilla. My name was 'Forke' back then.)
actually "newb" means you're new, he said "noob", which I can't exactly explain....... it's like you are kind of a hypocrite....errr.......wiki it :P