Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem coming to iOS and Android

Author Topic: Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem coming to iOS and Android  (Read 2072 times)

this is just like nintendo, jumping on its mobile success with "this worked once lets just keep doing this yes thanks im comfortable with the same"

i have a grave feeling it will end up being pretty identifiably similar to pokego

There's plenty of companies who have moved to make mobile games. It's just that Nintendo is impeccably slow at catching up with technology that they are only now making mobile games. I think a part of it was that they didn't want to let go of the DS.

I wonder if force closing the app results in mr.resetti blow a loving fuse on you
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 09:16:35 PM by MrLoL² »

this is just like nintendo, jumping on its mobile success with "this worked once lets just keep doing this yes thanks im comfortable with the same"
i mean they were announced before pokemon go even came out and became a huge success

let's hope they take no ideas from pokemon go though

i mean they were announced before pokemon go even came out and became a huge success

let's hope they take no ideas from pokemon go though
FireEmblem GO

How would that work tho, like would you just battle other players and form clans or something? Lols

FireEmblem GO

How would that work tho, like would you just battle other players and former clans or something? Lols
you have to walk to an exact square on the gps and press attack.

then come back again to the exact same square the next day to initiate turn 2

if they are legit games ill play. but none of this freemium bullstuff.

yooooo my whole family's gonna dig this