Author Topic: Really disappointing moments in games  (Read 7997 times)

when you realize you're caught in the grind

any toontown server that exists

any toontown Club Penguin server that exists
Fixed. Seriously though, I joined a server to see how my childhood game aged, and it's like people just begging for girlfriends, dabbing, shouting swag, and now i can't enjoy a nice game of connect-four.

Fallout 4 is a nice open-world shooter, but compared to New Vegas it falls short of the whole RPG thing. If you're someone like me who sticks with the default guy in Fallout 4, names him his canon name, and go with the most streamlined/linear choice it's not bad. But if you want to change things up, play as a different character, etc. there's not much room.
I mean I didn't play any of the other Fallout games before 4 so maybe that's why I enjoy it. I did try to play New Vegas recently and it bored the hell out of me.

When Sgt. Johnson dies in Halo 3. But that's a bit more like a forget my life or sad moment
and
the entirety of halo 4

What about the entirety of DayZ standalone and the fact that it's probably going to be a perpetual alpha

battlefield 4's campaign, but more towards the end
battlefield 3's campaign felt more realistic and more exciting, but could've been a lot better

i loving hated bf hardline as a whole after a month

All assassin's creed after brotherhood
Joker being black mask reveal in arkham origins
Ending of arkham knight

Nearly every ending and challenge in Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

FEAR 3 was quite underwhelming in comparison to the previous games

DoD:S Lack of content compared to the original, even though this really isn't a moment and is more related to items/development

DoD:S Lack of content compared to the original, even though this really isn't a moment and is more related to items/development
...Dungeons of Dredmor?