Author Topic: Amir (36590) - DDoSing draked.me and SWAT threats  (Read 30550 times)

Also that's not a dosing tool that's a Skype resolver handicap, literally anyone can go to that handicap
"i wasn't murdering people you handicap, i was harassing them in public you handicap"

Also that's not a dosing tool that's a Skype resolver handicap, literally anyone can go to that handicap
I like the ads on your skype resolver.

my skype resolver? literally anyone can go to that website, its not a private thing that pro hackers use, woah!

my skype resolver? literally anyone can go to that website, its not a private thing that pro hackers use, woah!
This isn't my weed officer.
Yes it was in my car but I swear it's not mine.

i dont think you actually read your posts because if you did you'd realize how much of a handicap you are

your only self-defense mechanism in this drama is "no i didn't crash his server, i just use a tool that is infamous for crashing and stealing other people's private information." It doesn't matter how many people go on it a day. It doesn't matter how accessible it is to the general public. We can all see you're well versed in a malicious practice and thats all we care about.

also ive never heard about what rage booter is, pretty sure streamshark is providing false information since i was the reason he was revoked
just like how streamshark faked a chatlog recently to make me look bad

lol amir lying about dead proof right in his face

lol amir lying about dead proof right in his face
cca saying things isn't proof. neither are screenshots of web browsers

did you guys read my post at all?
cca said that streamshark will be drama'd
few hours later Amir pops up with a drama
why would cca know that streamshark is getting drama'd if he didn't encourage it/be friends with amir

What form of proof/evidence would be valid then in your opinion, how should it be presented?

He admitted to having blhack.dll this guy needs a revoke now

did you completely ignore what ghyffff said earlier? i was completely messing around

also

streamshark was drama'd because i caught him using a speedhack and actually recorded it, also why are we using someone that likes to steal files using teamviewer and has been recorded using hacks himself as valid proof?

did you completely ignore what ghyffff said earlier? i was completely messing around
haha guys i was messing around about having something that could get my key(s) revoked. haha, ha.

"Jokes on them, I was only pretending!!!!!!!!!!"

also

streamshark was drama'd because i caught him using a speedhack and actually recorded it, also why are we using someone that likes to steal files using teamviewer and has been recorded using hacks himself as valid proof?
http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem.html