Amir (36590) - DDoSing draked.me and SWAT threats

Author Topic: Amir (36590) - DDoSing draked.me and SWAT threats  (Read 29698 times)

it would take probably hundreds of hours of work (if you're a good as forget coder), if not thousands of hours of work to get a server spying cheat working. also, if such a cheat did exist, there would probably be a forget ton more devastating cheats that players could use because whoever made a server spying cheat would basically be a hacking god. yes, it isn't 100% impossible, but i am sure as forget isn't a real thing in blhack

i dont honestly get why amir should be taking the high ground on this

if you claim your going to ddos someone even if you are truly joking you cant expect anyone to believe you were joking

[img ]http://image.prntscr.com/image/f6331433f1444aa0aebf540774dcd8ef.png[/img]
oh right it was a joke haha remember it was a joke guys

I Believe That Amir Is An Intelligent User Who Regrets His Previous Claims. We Have Played On Many CityRPG Servers Together Without Problems.

He Clearly Stated That He Cannot Accomplish Any Of Those Things, And We Should Consider Whether The Thread Creator Provoked Him.

Ddosing Typically Is Ineffective. Swatting Requires More Information Than What Amir Actually Does Have. So, There Is No Need To Worry Anymore.

Amir Should Apologize For Making Those Threats.

I Believe That Amir Is An Intelligent User Who Regrets His Previous Claims. We Have Played On Many CityRPG Servers Together Without Problems.
amir is a good prankster if u ask me

He Clearly Stated That He Cannot Accomplish Any Of Those Things, And We Should Consider Whether The Thread Creator Provoked Him.
i mean burton does provoke people if you ask me but if someone reacts this bad to someone provoking then then it's their fault

Yes We Should See Whether Me Providing Physical Evidence Of Him Admitting To DDoSing And Possessing Blhack Is Just Me Trying To Provoke Him.

Ddosing Typically Is Ineffective. Swatting Requires More Information Than What Amir Actually Does Have. So, There Is No Need To Worry Anymore.

Stop.

Coolguy32,
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvBgVE-sKA4
Stop
What in the forget does that have to do with anything other than "Ha take that!"

Lol! This has nothing to do with the stuff you've done to get your key revoked, but lets post it any way to try and derail the topic!

OK, so. Amir has said time and time again that he can't ddoss, yet he has in the past which proves that he CAN ddoss. Even if this is all a stuffty joke by Amir, he still has the ability to ddoss.

Also, Commie, Are You A Troll? I Honestly Cannot Tell.

Coolguy32,
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvBgVE-sKA4
Stop
What the forget. You're so desperate, that you will dig up miscellaneous things on other people in attempt to distract from your situation. You need to loving stop and fess up.

Lol. Why do you keep on bringing up my loving videos?!
pure desperation because he knows he admitted to having illegal things, and doing illegal things. He is trying to throw your attention away from the fact that he DDoSed draked.me, threatened to SWAT players, and he has a copy of blhack.