Betel's most recent Self Delete.

Author Topic: Betel's most recent Self Delete.  (Read 5953 times)

What's a forum Self Delete anyways

posting stuff to purposefully get banned permanentally

intentionally getting yourself banned

what're you talking about I didn't notice

this is loving beautiful

this is loving beautiful
I've only ever heard people talk about it (something betel can't do, hue) and always complained that I left an hour too early to experience it, or came on a few hours too late for the same. Now I get to catalogue this in some of its glory.

I've only ever heard people talk about it (something betel can't do, hue)
betel can talk but he cant hear
or at least he can because he has a hearing aid or a cochlear implant
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 04:41:52 AM by Daswiruch »

this one makes me laugh every time i see it
Also the "YOURE TESTICLES LOOK LIKE MY GRANDMAS TITS"

REMINDER THAT ZEALOT IS STILL NEVER RIGHT AND HE WAS PARENTS' MISTAKE

What might be neat:

Auto-ban function that runs every thirty minutes or so that:

• Detects number of image tags used a certain amount of times within consecutive posts contain the same urls.
  • Also counts the quantity of images and dimension of the images, whether natural or artificial.
  • Counts the average character limit in the users' last number of posts.  Makes sure that this number doesn't exceed like 100,000 in the last 7 posts or something.
  • Counts number of topics created in the last hour.
  • Counts how many boards the users' post in in the last hour.

There could probably be a ton of other things that could be added, but this is just 2:52 AM me speaking.

Or, if like 15 users report you within a short time period, you get auto-banned until a mod can come check it out.

So by this point, the front page of various categories have been overrun with Betel's topics

Is this guy running some scripts or what?

it's loving 5:55 where I am, and I'm still keeping up with this stuff.

So by this point, the front page of various categories have been overrun with Betel's topics

I think it's all manual. The stufflord's determined. I say this because it has taken at least 2 hours for the front page of almost every board to be even half-claimed by him. That posting limit is really slowing him down. Maybe he's just being slow because he takes time to think of a new title or something.

Hey guys, I just noticed it's a 52k ID. That actually means it's old... sooo is this not Betel? I'd imagine he'd all be revoked or wouldnt risk his real ID

52067 if anyone's curious. I'll get Swollow to check the database next time she's online

No, he's literally spent an entire Sunday night and morning spamming topics. He paid $10 for this, he's getting his money's worth.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 04:57:51 AM by McZealot »

I'll get Swollow to check the database next time she's online
whot
i've been under the impression that swollow was a man