Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet  (Read 36012 times)

You know Jitank the Egyptians (black) enslaved Jews (white) so why don't we talk about how people of your racial decent were also enslaving jews.

Look at that stuff. Jitank's long lost ancestor happened to be a slave driver making sure the poor white jews were kept in line.

Look at that stuff. Jitank's long lost ancestor happened to be a slave driver making sure the poor white jews were kept in line.
LMAO

LOL

im loving this thread

AMAZING

One of LT's best posts in a while

Someone should put my face on the brother in the back

Someone should put my face on the brother in the back
stop saying brother your just trying to be ghetto its not working please i cant take no more

stop saying brother your just trying to be ghetto its not working please i cant take no more

its too cringy..... but internet victimization can't work unless u pretend u speak ebonics

This has nothing to do with racial issue today in the United States. I refuse to continue to entertain idiots.