JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet

Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet  (Read 35630 times)

Here he is.
Lets just get right into it. Jitank is indeed a troll. Don't believe me?
No i have a huge ego and im smart.

Lets take a look at some of his cringeworthy quotes as well.

Waiting for the" jitank, untament social justice fighter takes on blockland forums" and wins :)
Peoples brains on these forums

It funny yall think im sittin here like "oh woo it me" but im getting my life together dispite the obstacles that i face. "Dont get it twisted" -RiRi
"Some dude called me a monday, I have it WAY harder than anyone on this forum."

Take a look at his posts. He literally hijacks EVERY thread he goes into. You could make a thread about motherloving ice cream, and he would say some stupid stuff like,
"487,872,798 black people were SHOT BY POLICE while eating ice cream!!!!"

Now here he is crying that he was called a monday/people don't like BLM.

Here he is crying again because he's black and has it sooooo bad.

Im being serious. Hes supporting a good cause. Its about time people are doing stuff about the racism in our country, especially white people.
Ha, your kidding me right? I don't even need to give you the evidence when its all over the internet.
here he is crying again
The very well could have been doing something wrong. But the difference is that cops are more likely to arrest or kill a black person over a white person. Sorry if you don't realize that. In general, white people can get away white doing stuff they arn't supposed to do more than black people.

EDIT: Also, racism isn't only an issue with our judicial system. There's also social racism, don't let me get started on that.
When asked for statistics:
Idk, im to lazy to find them lol. But really if anyone wanted to know they could just #google
That's not what I'm arguing against. My argument is that a black person is more likely to be arrested or killed for a crime they either did or didn't do.
^ So they could understand what it's like to grow up black.
And look at this, he starts some stuff about how hard it is being black in the Post Real Life Pictures Of Yourself thread, and when proven wrong, he says "jebbus christ guys, this isnt the thread for it."
Jesus christ everyone. In this thread, right here, it could not matter less whether cops were slaughtering black people by the millions or if black people are or aren't protesting it. This is not the correct place to discuss it and you're just wasting space in this topic. People click on this topic to see pictures of other people that play this game and hear about their lives, not to hear political arguments. I invite any one of you to create a different topic and continue the discussion there. But in the mean time, stop being childish and stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

TL;DR: JitankIscigarette is a thread hijacking troll, constantly spreading stuff like the plague.

/support but honestly calling someone a monday is a worse offense than anything jitank has done

/support but honestly calling someone a monday is a worse offense than anything jitank has done
I havent

You can tell that he has a huge ego because he absolutely refuses to improve his argument. The jury's still out on whether or not he's smart.

A few of these points aren't even worth bringing up. Seriously, 'he got upset when someone insulted him. what a bad person he is for getting offended by something offensive!' Isn't even an argument its just pure stupid. Besides those 2-3 points he's kinda annoying and egotistical

In my own opinion people shouldn't throw a tantrum no matter what they're called. In life and over the internet. Lifes too short to be getting unbelievably upset about a word said as an insult by a teenager over the internet. An insult does not affect my livelihood or day-to-day life. I could give less of a stuff if everyone insulted me or even my family. Argue that I'm apathetic but I've learned to moved past small things like this. And so should everyone else.

take my /support

In my own opinion people shouldn't throw a tantrum no matter what they're called. In life and over the internet. Lifes too short to be getting unbelievably upset about a word said as an insult by a teenager over the internet. An insult does not affect my livelihood or day-to-day life. I could give less of a stuff if everyone insulted me or even my family. Argue that I'm apathetic but I've learned to moved past small things like this. And so should everyone else.
imagine your mother died and you made a post here explaining it and asking for support, and instead of supporting, one kid decides to spit on your dead mother's grave with a couple insults. Imagine how broken and infuriated you'd beel. Now take that scenario and instead of a dead mother its most of your dead ancestors who were murdered, separated from their families, and forced into subhuman status for 200 years. Its a bit more infuriating to be called monday, trust me.

Sure you can turn off your computer and not read the insults, but then again you can turn off your computer and ignore jitank instead of supporting his drama

if your mother died and you posted about it in drama you'd get banned
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=23247.msg333703#msg333703