Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet  (Read 36023 times)

Jitank literally just lost the only person on this forum that supports him lmao

Ot, doesnt jitank act like igloos
It is what it is. Still gonna be me tho. You still havent told me what ive said to you that make you think im such a "threat" or whatever it was you said

It is what it is. Still gonna be me tho. You still havent told me what ive said to you that make you think im such a "threat" or whatever it was you said
you're a threat to the gene pool

You're too stupid to be a threat

A racial question: if you continue being offended by "brother" is it still racism if you use it?

A racial question: if you continue being offended by "brother" is it still racism if you use it?
"Well no it's ok when I do it but when everyone else does it they're tribals"

Stop polluting our world with your sweaty holes.

most of us aren't offended by brother, we're offended by monday. if you want to go down the debunk brother and monday similarities route, i can hit you with the facts

Ive been called monday but have yet to be offended by brother.
you're a threat to the gene pool
my genes are pretty great. And so are my jeans :cookieMonster:
You're too stupid to be a threat
umm stupidity is a threat...

Also anyone having flashbacks to blochchip's 'black people do it so i can do it too' stufffest

"Well no it's ok when I do it but when everyone else does it they're tribals"
"When im in certain neighborhoods and places, i dont have to worry about how im acting & look but black people do."

Also anyone having flashbacks to blochchip's 'black people do it so i can do it too' stufffest
I am

and so does white privileged
of course only privileged whites will say its fake