JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet

Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet  (Read 35643 times)

Boy im so glad i dont know you in person. You really got me all the way forgeted up. Say it to a black person irl and see what happens.

For what? Repeating what everyone knows when you read a history book? This is middle school history level of education.

Everyone knows slaves were bred like animals, this is why they look like thugs today.

If white slave owners caused us to 'look like thugs' then maybe its time we deformed you guys too.

For what? Repeating what everyone knows when you read a history book? This is middle school history level of education.

Everyone knows slaves were bred like animals, this is why they look like thugs today.
Everyone knows your little baby ass wont run up and say ignorant/ tribal stuff like that. Did every word in your middle school history book start with "mondays". Dumb ass knows nothing about history or human biology.

There wasn't any selective breeding; they just encouraged/forced healthy slave women to give birth to more children

There wasn't any selective breeding; they just encouraged/forced healthy slave women to give birth to more children
This is false, and if you want evedence, look at the NFL. I'm not defending it but there is a reason African Americans dominate american sports

The biggest, strongest males got to bred with the biggest strongest females.

It's cheaper to have force breeding than to keep shipping slaves over.

Everyone knows your little baby ass wont run up and say ignorant/ tribal stuff like that. Did every word in your middle school history book start with "mondays". Dumb ass knows nothing about history or human biology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_breeding_in_the_United_States

This is false, and if you want evedence, look at the NFL. I'm not defending it but there is a reason African Americans dominate american sports

Oh man, not just football. Lacrosse, basketball, baseball, track and field, etc.

Not so much in tennis or speed skating or even bowling like white people.

Boy im so glad i dont know you in person. You really got me all the way forgeted up. Say it to a black person irl and see what happens.

I said this to my upstanding african american friend today and he laughed because he can take a joke and isn't firmly shoved up George Soros' starfish for his daily 'Happy Meal'

Oh man, not just football. Lacrosse, basketball, baseball, track and field, etc.

Not so much in tennis or speed skating or even bowling like white people.
baseball less so.