JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet

Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet  (Read 35622 times)

thats a very weird comparison, esp since brother really means friend or homie.
Maybe now but it used to be associated with the thug life and that's how most adults see it.

thats a very weird comparison, esp since brother really means friend or homie.
so if I had a watermelon, yellow teeth, and a overzealous chain, then screamed "WATERMELON brotherAAA" while digging into the watermelon like a savage, it wouldn't be considered tribal?

so if I had a watermelon, yellow teeth, and a overzealous chain, then screamed "WATERMELON brotherAAA" while digging into the watermelon like a savage, it wouldn't be considered tribal?
Watermelons are extremely tribal

Maybe now but it used to be associated with the thug life and that's how most adults see it.
what thug life? I know people who are goddamn a student goody two shoes who say it. Its not a gansta thing anymore; pop culture has transformed the meaning into a safer word

you know what when I get back to the states I will loving record a video of me saying that as loud as I can while digging into a watermelon. no gold chain guarantieed.

what thug life? I know people who are goddamn a student goody two shoes who say it. Its not a gansta thing anymore; pop culture has transformed the meaning into a safer word
have you like listened to any rap made in the last 5 years?
Most of it hasn't changed since the 90's

you know what when I get back to the states I will loving record a video of me saying that as loud as I can while digging into a watermelon. no gold chain guarantieed.
please that'd be hilarious lol

Do it and post it on youtube. You will have me rollin.

have you like listened to any rap made in the last 5 years?
Most of it hasn't changed since the 90's
i have the feeling that you havent listened to any popular rap since the last 5 years

i have the feeling that you havent listened to any popular rap since the last 5 years
You'd be wrong

You'd be wrong
i'd be right. If you did, you'd know that new music and 20 year old music are VASTLY DIFFERENT

Like its a loving given. People who love 90s rap hate today's music because its so different

for all intents and purposes, words literally mean whatever people think they mean, that's how language works. as long as there's an understood connotation, it doesn't make a difference.

for all intents and purposes, words literally mean whatever people think they mean, that's how language works. as long as there's an understood connotation, it doesn't make a difference.
this. brother has a different connotation than monday innthis day and age. Almost everyone knows it by now, but of course there are some people want other people to live life their way

I agree with Jitank. He hates America so much and he's tired of all this slavery and jokes going on.

Let's do the right thing and send all black people back to Africa.

I agree with Jitank. He hates America so much and he's tired of all this slavery and jokes going on.

Let's do the right thing and send all black people back to Africa.
LOL