JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet

Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet  (Read 35616 times)

jitank

coming from someone who is african american; you're an idiot
Not at all but whatever.

jitank is a person that has an obvious passion for argumenting on online forums
every day you will find him ready for a tussle
what a man

Also I love it when Path talks about privilege and his "oh so hard life give me sympathy because of my race" card is pulled. Dude, you've been telling people for years that you live in a rich neighborhood, tutor kids for $$$, and go to one of the biggest schools in the USA. Which is it?
Since when does "dont call me monday" equate to "oh so hard life give me sympathy because of my race"

i simply stated that white privilege exists. thats it. i stated a fact with no opinions or criticism.

Since when does "dont call me monday" equate to "oh so hard life give me sympathy because of my race"

i simply stated that white privilege exists. thats it. i stated a fact with no opinions or criticism.

Good old white privilege.

This man is steaming of white privilege

Living in a first world country is privilege.

I don't see any africans wanting to go back to Africa, like Jitank here.

Yeah I hear Africa doesn't have white privelage

Good old white privilege.
i like how the picture shows one homeless white man and leaves out the white-dominated business system and how it favors white people over black people due to natural bias

i like how the picture shows one homeless white man and leaves out the white-dominated business system and how it favors white people over black people due to natural bias

or maybe the white people just try harder and end up more successful

or maybe the white people just try harder and end up more successful
or maybe the white people have the privilege to be part of a race that, thanks to history, has had much more wealth floating around. maybe white people have the privilege to live in a very good neighborhood and go to a great school where teachers actually want to teach and aren't there on low pay. maybe white people have the privilege to be motivated by a welcoming white community to go to a great college and earn 6 figures.

Learn 2 math

lol you know that just further proves that white privilege exists right

lol you know that just further proves that white privilege exists right
no it proves that there is more white people

no it proves that there is more white people
humans trust humans who are like them. theres more white people so theres more people in america who trust white people. aka white privilege