JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet

Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - BLM troll, autism magnet  (Read 35620 times)

or maybe the white people have the privilege to be part of a race that, thanks to history, has had much more wealth floating around. maybe white people have the privilege to live in a very good neighborhood and go to a great school where teachers actually want to teach and aren't there on low pay. maybe white people have the privilege to be motivated by a welcoming white community to go to a great college and earn 6 figures.
Not that this is a bad thing, but if you keep arguing with people who dont think outside of the box, youll get the same stuff i did. Again, not that thats a bad thing, but just warning you. This is how i got started.

i like how the picture shows one homeless white man and leaves out the white-dominated business system and how it favors white people over black people due to natural bias
The whole privilege argument is a crock of stuff. People have different amounts of privilege based on their parents, their place of birth, and their cultural background. Is this homeless man more privileged than any black man with a home and stable income? Every person has privilege and the argument that your race keeps you back in a very major way is bullstuff.
lol you know that just further proves that white privilege exists right
These numbers make sense because of the difference in race. There are a lot more white people in comparison to other races.

The whole privilege argument is a crock of stuff. People have different amounts of privilege based on their parents, their place of birth, and their cultural background. Is this homeless man more privileged than any black man with a home and stable income? Every person has privilege and the argument that your race keeps you back in a very major way is bullstuff.
the funny thing is, i never said that. if you recall, all I said was "white privilege exists" and you guys instantly ridiculed it. you even agree that white privilege exists so what was the whole point of this excursion anyways? its obvious that other people have privilege as well but that has literally nothing to do with what i said

This man is steaming of white privilege

LMFAO Oneblack president. Yet theres still racial profiling. Aint that something. First thing yall wanted to call the first lady is a gorilla.

the funny thing is, i never said that. if you recall, all I said was "white privilege exists" and you guys instantly ridiculed it. you even agree that white privilege exists so what was the whole point of this excursion anyways? its obvious that other people have privilege as well but that has literally nothing to do with what i said
White privilege does not exist. Privilege exists, but it has nothing to do with race. Maybe that wasn't clear

humans trust humans who are like them. theres more white people so theres more people in america who trust white people. aka white privilege
I love how you assume stuff about 70% of the population, but go on. tell me about myself

LMFAO Oneblack president. Yet theres still racial profiling. Aint that something. First thing yall wanted to call the first lady is a gorilla.
Laughing My loving Ass Off Quantity of one person chosen for ideas. Yet there is still a large excess of people committing crimes so evil tribals must compensate. First thing /pol/ did was call wife of person gorilla, white people are evil

or maybe the white people just try harder and end up more successful
Oh yeah! Those slave master worked harder than the slaves. The slave were definitely more successful right?

You think all black people are lazy dont you? Just asking, not accusing.

humans trust humans who are like them. theres more white people so theres more people in america who trust white people. aka white privilege
people trust people they know, they'll know more white people because there is more white people
Oh yeah! Those slave master worked harder than the slaves. The slave were definitely more successful right?
that was a long time ago, almost every slave owner and slave is dead, infact, im pretty sure they all are.
no you just see less of them because there are less of them

No I don't actually, mainly because one of my close friends who happens to be black got a 20K scholarship from working his ass off and getting 1st place at the state competition for skillsusa collision repair.

It's just normally the ones who scream "wow white people have it so easy, they're so privileged" are the ones that sit around and do jack stuff all day and blame all their problems on everyone else.

Kind of hard to trust black people after that bullstuff "gangsta" culture they follow.

You people brought it on yourselves.

Black africans have been enslaving other black africans for years, far longer than any white civilization

Black africans have been enslaving other black africans for years, far longer than any white civilization
And it's still going on in some places

Ironically enough the first slave owner in America was black
Not only that but there are more black people owning slaves in Africa now than America ever did in its history

Ironically enough the first slave owner in America was black
Not only that but there are more black people owning slaves in Africa now than America ever did in its history
Hey keep it down we don't like facts