Poll

Week-Long Poll: Opinion on No Man's Sky (Expired)

Buy it. (Worth it)
9 (17%)
Rent it. (Good, Not worth the $60)
6 (11.3%)
Wait for sale. (Okay, but only buy at lower prices)
21 (39.6%)
Skip it. (Not my cup of tea)
17 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: No Man's Sky "Official" Megathread - Review Roundup!  (Read 20118 times)

the only poll option should be "walk/fly around" ........
You can do way more than walk/fly around. Maybe I should touch up on that.

I want this to do so well, it looks good. I don't think it should be worth a full price of $59.99 :(

http://www.dailymotion.com/daymeeuhn?action=follow

some guy just bought a copy off of ebay for 2k.

the video currently in there is an unboxing but he's going to upload a video soon!

Ayy, someone remembered! Also want to point out that though I started the old thread, Swat 3 completely overhauled it so he should be given credit also.
<3

http://www.dailymotion.com/daymeeuhn?action=follow

he just uploaded the intro and first moments

now he's uploaded gameplay hoooo-boy

OOOOOO HE GOT TOS'D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:03:24 PM by Frequency »

he just uploaded the intro and first moments

now he's uploaded gameplay hoooo-boy

OOOOOO HE GOT TOS'D
Aw man, I hope someone on Reddit has it, so I can watch!

I watched enough of it to know that I'm going to buy it. I am really, really disappointed about the graphics, however. Hopefully they are improved on PC or with a mod.

I watched enough of it to know that I'm going to buy it. I am really, really disappointed about the graphics, however. Hopefully they are improved on PC or with a mod.
I don't mind. The fact that the game runs at 60fps on PS4 is already surprising and incredible.

Watched bits and pieces of the leak because the guy's an idiot and doesn't know how to video game.  Game itself looks good, but who knows, since it was just the whole starting out on your first planet bit.

it has the whole stuffty floating resource chunks thing like Minecraft so gg there

it has the whole stuffty floating resource chunks thing like Minecraft so gg there
When we're talking about a procedurally generated universe, there's not much you can do fix that.

Welp, guys. I just saw a photo on Reddit and there's a pretty big spoiler with no context hovering over the official subreddit right now. If you want to check it out, that's fine, but other than that, I suggest you to stay dark if you want to avoid massive spoilers!

isnt this a game where you explore generated planets? how are spoilers a thing?

in 2014 everybody was super excited for it exclaiming how much they really need this game, and now everybody is just insulting it for how boring it sounds.
I am personally super excited for it, flying around, exploring planets, space battles, naming my own planets, it just looks super fun and cool!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 10:38:14 AM by Bing2 »

in 2014 everybody was super excited for it exclaiming how much they really need this game, and now everybody is just insulting how boring it sounds.
I am personally super excited for it, flying around, exploring planets, space battles, naming my own planets, it just looks super fun and cool!
this