Poll

Week-Long Poll: Opinion on No Man's Sky (Expired)

Buy it. (Worth it)
9 (17%)
Rent it. (Good, Not worth the $60)
6 (11.3%)
Wait for sale. (Okay, but only buy at lower prices)
21 (39.6%)
Skip it. (Not my cup of tea)
17 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: No Man's Sky "Official" Megathread - Review Roundup!  (Read 20117 times)

what was the bug? it's been censored.
wasnt exactly a bug but more of a strange design choice that made it easy to get warp fuel and get to the center
the atlas stones are super easy to get and give a ton of it when you sell them + 2 free units when you find an atlas stone

but for an actual bug, all multitool upgrades are backwards. mining speed upgrades slow it down, upgrades that are supposed to make it overheat slower make it go faster, etc.

Looks like Canada's winning the space race boys.

At a price...

At a price...
brb moving to canada

Is there a feature that archives your discoveries n stuff?

Is there a feature that archives your discoveries n stuff?
Supposed to be a website, but I dunno.

The game itself more than likely.

I've been lurking in my bedroom taking naps and leaving only for a bathroom break and a meal. Just waiting for the next piece of info.

I've been lurking in my bedroom taking naps and leaving only for a bathroom break and a meal. Just waiting for the next piece of info.

i used to do that kind of thing

I hope you're joking because that's immensely unhealthy.

Just chill and wait for the game to come out, this'll just make it take longer and make you go insane or die or something.

I'd reccondmend not doing that, the game will feel like it's taking forever to release and it won't be as fun since you already know everything, also that's not healthy. Open up em' blinds and get some fresh air brotha.

I'd reccondmend not doing that, the game will feel like it's taking forever to release and it won't be as fun since you already know everything, also that's not healthy. Open up em' blinds and get some fresh air brotha.
I just came back from the Bears family fest and bowling, I think I'm good.

Day 1 patch has been announced and it's a game changer!!

http://www.no-mans-sky.com/2016/08/update-1-03/

At a price...
you can use a vpn to have it unlock early