WXT - Anonymous Image Board [No Longer Hosted]

Author Topic: WXT - Anonymous Image Board [No Longer Hosted]  (Read 9043 times)

i may or may not be posting the anime butts
ive been enjoying them

also swollow you should use tls with a certificate letsencrypt, it's not hard to get it working, particularly assuming you're using nginx as a proxy to something else

or not, you know, whatever
it just takes like five minutes and it's pretty satisfying to see that little green lock on ur own site imo

cus there's no way to filter it built in
??

Oh wait I see what you mean now. I'll suggest that to Swol.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 08:52:21 PM by Rexena »

Oh wait I see what you mean now. I'll suggest that to Swol.
yeah I did when I first made it like a year ago. I can't remember what the reason was but he didn't want it

also another thing, how come the big "WXT" at the top isn't a link on the index page?

why is there so much anime weeb stuff

At least it's not furry
Tbh I'd rather have furry stuff posted everywhere rather than jail-bait looking anime catgirls

Tbh I'd rather have furry stuff posted everywhere rather than jail-bait looking anime catgirls
smh come out of your furry closet

why not both ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, pretty much anything's better than whatever can be described as 'jail-bait'. XD
Or anime, or Cats, or girls...

Well, pretty much anything's better than whatever can be described as 'jail-bait'. XD
Or anime, or Cats, or girls...
Jailbait pretty means someone who's barely under the age of consent, like 17-16

That's why I'm saying anything is better.

Jailbait pretty means someone who's barely under the age of consent, like 17-16
hey like me
come and get me ladies and gay gents i promise you won't get reported to the fbi

hey like me
come and get me ladies and gay gents i promise you won't get reported to the fbi