What was your favorite map from Classic Blockland?

Poll

Should I make your least favorite maps topic?

Yes
4 (7.3%)
Wait what
3 (5.5%)
No
5 (9.1%)
I WANT MAPS BACK!!!
24 (43.6%)
Shaders are fine
7 (12.7%)
I hate all maps!
4 (7.3%)
I love all maps!
8 (14.5%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: What was your favorite map from Classic Blockland?  (Read 4820 times)

bedroom and kitchen
liked being able to explore a giant area

I didn't like bedroom that much.

Adjustable plate was the best for building.

GSF Paradise was great, but I also really loved GSF New York. I used to make Mirror's Edge parkour paths in it.

Slopes

I spent most of my demo time there skiing and stuff

default are by default good

i really appreciated under construction, max's house (or whatever the name of it was, its by GSF), and this one greek-style map by some well-known oldcigarette that was really high quality in terms of design

i may not have used those maps often, but damn were they good and just real, real quality. max's house was great cause it was a great place to pretend to be a little toy in, and gave me nostalgia from like the old toy story games. plus it was a great environment to build challenge maps in - you could see the places the challenge path went and stuff. superlarge draw distance was the stuff back then, we just never appreciated it until v21 when we have this really short draw distance max now.

sarah desert
slate desert
trashman world 5
bedroom + kitchen + slopes just for nostalgia

The default maps
California
New York City
Mike's House
Medieval Kingdom
Goddamnit I loved Ski Resort

omg this was clicked 420 times.

GSF New York or GSF My Bedroom (loved it & the halloween version) or i think it was called that?

Medieval Kingdom
Goddamnit I loved Ski Resort
<3 Didn't realize anyone actually played that map, thanks for the love

GSF Paradise was great, but I'm especially fond of Alchotoff Wilderness.

max's house (or whatever the name of it was, its by GSF), and this one greek-style map by some well-known oldcigarette that was really high quality in terms of design
Mike's house and Caesar's Pool by irk89.

My favorites were Kitchen, Vice City, San Andreas, Dustlands, and Trashman World 5 (i'm pretty sure 5 is the one with the huge ravine).