Author Topic: Re: 🌁 🏢 🌆 Floating City Freebuild III | Thanks for coming! 🌆 🏢 🌁  (Read 8100 times)

It was up about 3 hours with about 10 players then it just disappeared from the server list, most likely has crashed.
I hope it comes back

torgdot is not around today and tomorrow so it might have been just not being able to get the server fully set up by the time he had to go

idk what happened. message me on steam next time it happens.

im not home but let me see if i can put it up.

two players, but ping is --- and I can't connect :/
sending punch packet...
sending punch packet...
sending punch packet...
sending punch packet...
sending punch packet...
sending punch packet...

everytime I try to join now I just get stuck on 'downloading file manifest', and I can't see chat or speak to anyone.

EDIT: nevermind.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 03:42:35 PM by Paperwork »

I was banned by myst for "constant floating bricks over paths" (this consisted of one UFO directly outside of a building I built that it allows you to enter, which I thought goes under the overhangs rule, one UFO above a street, two stupid joke bricks, and one music brick. I removed three of these myself, i thought, two after myst destroyed the joke brick and one before for other reasons. Apparently I missed one somewhere?)

I was never asked to stop that I saw, and I was busy talking to another admin about whether it was ok to have a bot standing on a path when I was banned. I thought I had removed all bricks floating over paths by the time I was banned since I was shot by admin abuse and one brick was destructo-wanded

I'm now kind of grumpy.

EDIT: logged in with my alt to say "I thought I had removed all the bricks" with my name as "oopssorrymyst" and got kicked before I even got to say one thing.

Yes, I was evading a ban, but only to ask why I had been banned since I thought I had removed all of the offending bricks

I seriously thought I had removed all the floating bricks (two random "mystical floating turds" because I'm really immature, and one music brick) aside from the one I was currently talking to another admin about whether it was ok to have, and if that's the one I was banned for, I HAD ASKED MYST AND FLAMECANNON ABOUT IT. Myst didn't respond when I asked if it was OK, and flamecannon said "Uh I'm not the person to ask" (admin, not superadmin)

EDIT EDIT:
My bricks were never cleared, I was never kicked, never asked to stop as far as I saw, I was just straight banned for 30 minutes. Myst, why did you jump straight to that? That's my complaint.
A: I thought I had fixed it by the time I was banned
B: You jumped straight to the second-harshest punishment (tempban, the harshest being permaban) and made it for an excessively long period of time. I'm putting stuff down and removing it after the joke's over, is that really worth a 30-minute ban?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 04:22:26 PM by SuperSuit12 »

I'll unban you and talk to myst in an hour. Floating bricks over main paths without a clear purpose usually is bannable for spam, or clearable for spam.

I'll unban you and talk to myst in an hour. Floating bricks over main paths without a clear purpose usually is bannable for spam, or clearable for spam.
according to myst they were kill bricks on touch

why did you do that in the first place?

The UFO had a clear purpose (entry to the alien lab thingy I made)
the jokes I thought i had removed immediately after the target player had seen the joke.
If that is "unban you now, talk to myst in an hour" then yay, if its "I'll do both of those things in an hour" then it's a 30-minute ban.

according to myst they were kill bricks on touch

why did you do that in the first place?
It was a joke. Nobody was being forced to touch them, it was a joke and I removed them immediately after someone died by running into it on purpose or lost interest. I was never asked to stop, either.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 04:27:12 PM by SuperSuit12 »

you shouldn't be asked to stop. you shouldn't do it in the first place.

I was never asked to stop, either.
me deleting them right in front of you shouldve been a clear warning

[im]http://image.prntscr.com/image/c30031d403c94521ad77600d674384a6.png[/img]

Warzone places a sound spam brick then an admin banhammers me

11/10

conan forgot to set it on kick lol
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 05:13:11 PM by 77x5ghost2 »

sorry to whoever got banhammered i forgot to set it to kick

i already unbanned you

« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 05:23:15 PM by Conan »

I was on earlier and fell off. How do I get back up? -IkeTheGeneric

and then conan blew up and we all died