Author Topic: VR games  (Read 2159 times)

i was bored and thought about a vive maybe.
but the vr games listed on steam kinda suck. are there any legit awesome stuff? or is it all simulators and science museum displays...

If you like talking to random strangers and playing some games like paintball, check out Rec Room, I do not know all the games it has, but it's pretty cool.

(I don't play it but I've seen it)
(Yes I play Vive games)

There's a lot of fun games on the vive. A lot of $1-$2 indie games but some of these are actually more enjoyable than the full price games on the steam store.

Im building a long wishlist of games beforehand lol.

I do want resodent evil 7. I hope it comes to pc sooner then later.

job simulator interests me

I don't own a VR headset, but if i would i would check out The Last Sniper VR.

in the next couple years, every game is going to be VR compatible. if there aren't any games that interest you now, get it later, but be assured that there's probably going to be some games that you want on it eventually.

in the next couple years, every game is going to be VR compatible.

lol absolutely not

vr is a gimmick and will inevitably die soon. remember 5-6 years ago when 3D was the biggest thing in the market (3DS, 3DTVs, 3D Phones, etc.)? Now no one gives a stuff about 3D, the same thing will happen to VR

lol absolutely not
1st person AAA games and select indie games, that is

vr is a gimmick and will inevitably die soon. remember 5-6 years ago when 3D was the biggest thing in the market (3DS, 3DTVs, 3D Phones, etc.)? Now no one gives a stuff about 3D, the same thing will happen to VR
speak for urself

vr will remain a gimmick until cheaper models are made and most computers can support it (you need a beefy computer and loads of cashola just to start playing games in vr).
nobody will want to pay hundreds of dollarydoos to play tech demos, early access games and "released" games which have the bare minimum of content.

i believe that vr is just something you try at a friends house or at a tech expo, say "hey that's pretty cool" then never think of it again.

I just want it for flight sims. Particularly space ones. Because yes.
Other than that, eh.

Every video game company is making a cheap spin-off of one of their franchises, all they do is make a rail shooter out of it and make it VR.