Well?

Normal
4 (11.8%)
A bit more covered than usual
7 (20.6%)
Not a single piece of skin exposed
23 (67.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: If your internet history appears on your skin, how forgeted are you?  (Read 877 times)

Incognito shows up too. Anything you search and webpages you visit be it incognito or not, even if it isn't your computer or phone, it still shows up on your skin.

dude
the text would have to be so small because of how many times "forum.blockland.us" has appeared

dude
the text would have to be so small because of how many times "forum.blockland.us" has appeared

at this point i'm basically black from the "forum.blockland.us"

I haven't cleared it in forever so it would have to be extremely small text, probably so small you couldn't read it with eyes

so not at all

It's winter here and in winter I wear enough clothes to cover all my skin.

I could probably just pass it off as a really forgeted up modern art installment tattoo? Become an internet sensation on those hippie websites. It aint exactly hard to fool them

people would probably glare at me more often than i'd feel comfortable with

if people knew what half the things on my internet history were i'd give them a high five

if people knew what half the things on my internet history were i'd give them a high five
hentai

timmy turner x doug dimmadale r34 all over my body

Not really.

I don't really look up forgeted up stuff, the most forgeted up would probs be research URLs but I'm pretty sure the majority of people watch it. Everything else is overwatch/league of Legends videos on YouTube which most people wouldn't know or care.

I'd be kind of forgeted mainly because of this place.

I'd be kind of forgeted mainly because of this place.
Yeah like how do you explain the several pages of topics like "I had a massive stuff" or like "I cut my snake"; Could you imagine if Leonard from Memento had to deal with this? I think he'd just stay in his apartment the whole day and mope.