Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 32901 times)

A dog kissed a girl in the mouth that's not beastiality.
we all know that by now, dipstuff. that fact doesn't make this drama any less justified

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 02:11:46 AM by Badspot »

we all know that by now, dipstuff. that fact doesn't make this drama any less justified

You're welcome to believe as you like but you have a history of creating pointless dramas.

You're welcome to believe as you like but you have a history of creating pointless dramas.

why do you even bother posting here if you think this is another 'pointless drama'

why do you even bother posting here if you think this is another 'pointless drama'
to tell you it's pointless because you clearly don't realize that

and before someone posts that "how threads proliferate" image---that would apply if he drama'd PhantOS for posting pointless dramas. instead he is posting in the drama, keeping the content the same.

anyone who says "if you don't like the thread, don't post" must think it's totally awesome when betel spams the forums with gore research, right?

bisjac might as well be mr. ruse mccruise because holy stuff are you guys fired up
seriously though you guys have flipped your stuff over less and havent flipped your stuff over worse so im not sure why bisjac posting this is a big deal

So what you're saying is that people can't disagree with you and the only posts on your topics should conform to your standards?

anyone who says "if you don't like the thread, don't post" must think it's totally awesome when betel spams the forums with gore research, right?
you are misinterpreting that phrase to make it mean whatever you want

bisjac might as well be mr. ruse mccruise because holy stuff are you guys fired up

jesus christ it's a loving gif, if it disgusts you then loving don't look at it again and move on.

it's not the end of the loving world y'all are sensitive as forget. the moment you see something you don't like you cry like somebody just took a stuff on your lunch

seriously chill tf out

you are misinterpreting that phrase to make it mean whatever you want
Why don't you explain how I misinterpreted the phrase before making a claim like that.

Why don't you explain how I misinterpreted the phrase before making a claim like that.

a dog licking a girl's face isn't gore spam

Its less gross then many things people have posted all over the forums for years. Its less loveual then many things people have posted all over the forums for years.

I only post that dumb stuff in doomed spam topics or dramas (as all drama topics are spam)
Quit acting like you guys are so new to the internet.

I saw Bisjac at a grocery store in Georgia yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.