Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 32892 times)

If my dog jumps on me and licks my face, is it bestiality?

while i was taking care of my brother's cat when he was in spain for 10 days he licked my hand. what a sick forget, glad no one saw it or i'd never be able to live it down

If my dog jumps on me and licks my face, is it bestiality?
No it's straight up abusive rape and you can be sentenced to death for it.

while i was taking care of my brother's cat when he was in spain for 10 days he licked my hand. what a sick forget, glad no one saw it or i'd never be able to live it down
why would you take advantage of an innocent cat like that?

you sick forget

Paths ideals of morality need to be questioned.

He seems like a soccer mom at this point.

the woman wasn't making out with the dog
Uh, that gif is gen-you-whine tonsil hockey with a dog.  Do you even have eyes?

The gif isn't that bad imo, but to compare a cat licking your hand to a chick swirling her tongue around a dogs' tongue is just loving stupid.

If thr gif was fine, can we get some more posted please? It's for science.

If thr gif was fine, can we get some more posted please? It's for science.

Get it guys? It's funny because he's a piece of stuff who abuses animals.

Uh, that gif is gen-you-whine tonsil hockey with a dog.  Do you even have eyes?

The gif isn't that bad imo, but to compare a cat licking your hand to a chick swirling her tongue around a dogs' tongue is just loving stupid.

Yeah, I have eyes and it's not beastiality. Are you seriously that sensitive? The girl is stupid but that's hardly a bad image.

Yeah, I have eyes and it's not beastiality. Are you seriously that sensitive? The girl is stupid but that's hardly a bad image.
What, are you suggesting it's normal and not loveual at all to french kiss an animal?  You're a handicap.

What, are you suggesting it's normal and not loveual at all to french kiss an animal?  You're a handicap.

the debate is over if its banable or not. you sensitive ones are losing that war horribly here.

Just a tip of advice for you buddy if you're trying to win a debate calling someone a handicap doesn't help.

You've pretty much nothing to contribute to the conversation. Maybe the GIF made overly sensitive people like you uncomfortable but the fact of the matter is Bisjac did nothing bannable and that was not beastiality.

Just a tip of advice for you buddy if you're trying to win a debate calling someone a handicap doesn't help.

You've pretty much nothing to contribute to the conversation. Maybe the GIF made overly sensitive people like you uncomfortable but the fact of the matter is Bisjac did nothing bannable and that was not beastiality.
who gives a stuff whether its bannable or not? I've seen you harp on users doing nothing as worse as this and now you decide to white knight for bisjac and tony, two of the most douchiest trolls on the forum? Do you want to lay down a decree that says all non-bannable offenses shant be drama'd or some stuff?

The gif is disgusting. At least 20-30 people have agreed with this compared to the 2-5 users who apparently defend it (crust included). I'm not here to say what you can and can't enjoy but you shouldn't be here to say who can and can't be offended either.

Also seriously, stop with the 'its not bestiality!!!' bullstuff. it could be a rare art piece in a museum and we wouldn't give a stuff. its still disgusting, and bisjac posted it three times. This is all that matters

who gives a stuff whether its bannable or not? I've seen you harp on users doing nothing as worse as this and now you decide to white knight for bisjac and tony, two of the most douchiest trolls on the forum? Do you want to lay down a decree that says all non-bannable offenses shant be drama'd or some stuff?

The gif is disgusting. At least 20-30 people have agreed with this compared to the 2-5 users who apparently defend it (crust included). I'm not here to say what you can and can't enjoy but you shouldn't be here to say who can and can't be offended either.

Also seriously, stop with the 'its not bestiality!!!' bullstuff. it could be a rare art piece in a museum and we wouldn't give a stuff. its still disgusting, and bisjac posted it three times. This is all that matters

yep calling you and jitank out for your racism is obviously worse than stating that a gif isn't bestiality. I don't know where you're getting your 20-30 numbers from since a good number of the posters here have stated that nothing wrong was done.

A dog kissed a girl in the mouth that's not beastiality.