Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 33604 times)

If anything, this is just giving me the impression that Badspot is an ineffective moderator who is unwilling to ban someone for breaking a rule (number two, no gross stuff) when it's his friend on the line.

But I'm probably wrong. I have likely misjudged his character.

An important thing to know about Badspot is that he does as he wants. He's not a "moderator" so much as there are things he does and does not want to have on these forums, what those are and what he's willing to do about them are both entirely up to him and his particular whims and bias.

IIRC, back in ye olden days you could be banned just for being too stupid for Badspot to put up with, even without breaking any rules at all.

i love bisjac

bisjac all the time

i love bisjac

bisjac all the time
i should've probably added this was meant more as a sarcastic joke

i don't have too much of an opinion on the guy, i'm fairly in the middle. as far as i know, he hasn't done anything too bad to the forums, but i don't see him commonly so i may be entirely wrong. other than this situation, i haven't seen that many people get mad/shocked at him

stuff like this is why i hate furries
most of them are just loving cancerous cesspools of degeneracy and its hard to even stand what the forget went wrong
what happened to the time where everyone would forget a woman instead of another man or a dog
what the forget happened to when gays were called loving diseases jesus christ
i need to go get a loving time machine and live in the 70s im sick of this loving degeneracy bullstuff
pie crust you're such a degenerate and you know it i seriously just hope your parents disown you
you are a literal by-product due to them not pulling out, a mere accident if you will

User was banned for this post

I honestly think you're just being angry to make yourself look more mature.
Seriously, loving calm down.

maxx flips his stuff pt whatever part this is

stuff like this is why i hate furries
most of them are just loving cancerous cesspools of degeneracy and its hard to even stand what the forget went wrong
what happened to the time where everyone would forget a woman instead of another man or a dog
what the forget happened to when gays were called loving diseases jesus christ
i need to go get a loving time machine and live in the 70s im sick of this loving degeneracy bullstuff
pie crust you're such a degenerate and you know it i seriously just hope your parents disown you
you are a literal by-product due to them not pulling out, a mere accident if you will

i mean, during the debate you did repeatedly say you were leaving the forums. just not the way i expected ;)

i mean, during the debate you did repeatedly say you were leaving the forums. just not the way i expected ;)

way to dig at the bottom of the barrel, grass muncher

way to dig at the bottom of the barrel, grass muncher
yes, pointing out that the now banned flamer repeatedly insisted he was leaving the forums less than a month ago is a low blow, but using a spontaneous and uncalled for insult entirely based around my vegetarianism is not. perhaps you should look at yourself a bit more closely.

yes, pointing out that the now banned flamer repeatedly insisted he was leaving the forums less than a month ago is a low blow, but using a spontaneous and uncalled for insult entirely based around my vegetarianism is not. perhaps you should look at yourself a bit more closely.

but the debate was like 10 million years ago and you keep bringing it up

let it go my dude

my vegan post was even older that that LOL

maxx freaked the forget out yeah but that doesnt excuse you from fueling whatever grudge you have with him and acting like an egotistical prick

I knew you were a piece of stuff, but I didn't expect you to put on giant flashing lights warning everybody else; saves me the trouble though, so thanks.

my vegan post was even older that that LOL

you should join your veggie friends and die after being separated from the root

I knew you were a piece of stuff, but I didn't expect you to put on giant flashing lights warning everybody else; saves me the trouble though, so thanks.
bro, you should have no problem with making a personal attack against a user. especially one you consider a piece of stuff.

maxx freaked the forget out yeah but that doesnt excuse you from fueling whatever grudge you have with him and acting like an egotistical prick
literally the last 7 pages have been dominated by users insulting maxx. mcjob loses his stuff when i do because he's scared of vegetables

we all think you're a piece of stuff zealot why not just woodchipper yourself already