Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 33659 times)

What if the dog wanted to get something off your tongue and you just helped it's effort

it's not a loving beastiality gif, it's just gross

What if the dog wanted to get something off your tongue and you just helped it's effort
she had some peanutbutter stuck to her gums

it's not a loving beastiality gif, it's just gross
either way he posted these 'gross' gifs three times and still tries to justify it. whether its bestiality or not is open for debate, but one thing is clear: bisjac is a troll that likes dog kissing

but one thing is clear: bisjac is a troll that likes dog kissing
Not the strangest thing that's ever happened on the BLF

obviously having your dog licking your rooster is bestiality, but french kissing a dog is still pretty suspect any way you put it

Dogs are mans best friend. People need to make sure they stay just friends
Best friends with benefits.

that's not bestiality

Best friends with benefits.
lol. you get to nut inside an innocent consentless animal, and the dog gets free peanut butter. symbiotic relationship, baby

these gifs aren't borderline bestiality

if you wanna see bestiality in it's 'borderline' i'd suggest grosser stuff but i'm deciding not to

dog kissing is just weird and gross in general, nothing bestiality-esque about it

i'll give you credit that bisjac is handicapped so

/eh

that's not bestiality
thanks for the observation, einstein. your next challenge: find the word 'borderline' in the title. if you get stuck, i'll give you a hint, alright? Go for it

lol. you get to nut inside an innocent consentless animal, and the dog gets free peanut butter. symbiotic relationship, baby
bisjac is a troll that likes dog kissing
are you sure it's only him

thanks for the observation, einstein. your next challenge: find the word 'borderline' in the title. if you get stuck, i'll give you a hint, alright? Go for it
it's nowhere near it you handicap

alright, maybe i'm misinterpeting the definition of bestiality. in any case, bestiality or not, its loving disgusting and has to go

it's not borderline bestiality either, handicap

bisjac is a master ruselord and all but that's a pretty stupid reason to drama him for

like seriously out of all the juicy stuff you could drama him about, did you really have to choose some gif that grosses people out? stuff like that shouldn't even warrant a drama thread; just a PM telling him to cut that out would've sufficed

bisjac is a master ruselord

How so? His bait is garbage and beyond the petty trolling he's unlikable and has absolutely no depth of character. Along with that, half the stuff he boasts about are blatant lies. As far as I know, people only tolerate him because he's been around forever, and I kind of agree with path that he should learn not to push his luck with everyone.

dog was just getting sum