Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 33771 times)

This post because twice as funny when I remembered you're a follower of a religion that is globally infamous for executing gay people
mouse droidz is islamic?

mouse droidz is islamic?

Woah, don't be so Islamophobic

yes

This post because twice as funny when I remembered you're a follower of a religion that is globally infamous for executing gay people
Allah didn't command them to kill gays, CIA isn't Islamic they aren't following the Quran

Allah didn't command them to kill gays, CIA isn't Islamic they aren't following the Quran

I didn't claim these statements were incorrect

I didn't claim these statements were incorrect

??? but you did before, we don't execute gays only extremists do. I'm pretty sure extremist groups like the kool kids klub also execute gays

stuff like this is why i hate furries
most of them are just loving cancerous cesspools of degeneracy and its hard to even stand what the forget went wrong
what happened to the time where everyone would forget a woman instead of another man or a dog
what the forget happened to when gays were called loving diseases jesus christ
i need to go get a loving time machine and live in the 70s im sick of this loving degeneracy bullstuff
pie crust you're such a degenerate and you know it i seriously just hope your parents disown you
you are a literal by-product due to them not pulling out, a mere accident if you will

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 08:31:32 AM by Badspot »

most of them are just loving cancerous cesspools of degeneracy and its hard to even stand what the forget went wrong
what happened to the time where everyone would forget a woman instead of another man or a dog
i need to go get a loving time machine and live in the 70s im sick of this loving degeneracy bullstuff
pie crust you're such a degenerate and you know it i seriously just hope your parents disown you
you are a literal by-product due to them not pulling out, a mere accident if you will

jesus christ maxx chill the forget out

Just in case he edits this out.

Come on guys, kink-shaming isn't cool.

??? but you did before, we don't execute gays only extremists do. I'm pretty sure extremist groups like the kool kids klub also execute gays

Does the entire country of Saudi Arabia consist of extremists? I can't seem to recall any instances of the kool kids klub imprisoning people for life or executing them at the government level due to homoloveuality either...

I said Islam is "globally infamous" for better or worse. I didn't say all muslims want to kill gay people. I, just like a good cuck, recognizes that there are a lot of muslims who have successfully assimilated into western culture over the course of several generations and stopped killing people.

Can't edit in drama. Neat website though

you dont need to archive every single thing against me, jesus loving christ
"lets just do this to him incase he actually gave a stuff"

you dont need to archive every single thing against me, jesus loving christ
"lets just do this to him incase he actually gave a stuff"
Why shouldnt he? It seems whenever you post something that people dont agree with, you resort to damage control and editing out 5+ posts

Why shouldnt he? It seems whenever you post something that people dont agree with, you resort to damage control and editing out 5+ posts
if the topic gets too out of hand because of me and i dont see the need to argue and i caused more of a stuffstorm than i actually thought would happen, i'll edit my posts out