Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 33773 times)

what is with this elitism in drama where something has to be enough of a problem to warrant altering other people about it
shut the forget off
Powering down...

While we're at it, why the forget didn't you make a drama topic on this avatar instead? It's probably more disturbing.

someone should make one of those mass avatar editing threads but instead of adding a flag or whatever you should make them all disgusting loveualized furry versions of their old avatars

What's even more disturbing about that avatar is the fact he admits to loving dogs.

Tony can you stop trying to pin the Drama on Pie Crust when he has literally ZERO relation with this?

This guy needed a drama, but not really for this.  He needs one just for being a prolific troll.  It's not entertaining, and it's not adding to anything ever.

what is with this elitism in drama where something has to be enough of a problem to warrant altering other people about it
shut the forget off

i'm sorry, i just didn't see it as big of an issue. i'm not here to dictate what makes a good drama or not, or what's drama worthy, i'm just saying that i personally wouldn't make a drama about it.

those gifs are p wierd but not near as gross as path's posts(or his lean)

those gifs are p wierd but not near as gross as path's posts(or his lean)

well isn't this just a horrid mess

^not really

ya bisjac post more hula hoop gifs. less dog research please

^not really

yea it is

this entire thread just spilt a bunch of unrelated gifs at this point

I see no problem with this.