Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 33791 times)

Tony can you stop trying to pin the Drama on Pie Crust when he has literally ZERO relation with this?

So path can claim bisjac loves bestiality out of the blue for no reason but we can't talk about how gross an admitted bestiality lover like pie crust is?

So path can claim bisjac loves bestiality out of the blue for no reason but we can't talk about how gross an admitted bestiality lover like pie crust is?
The only one talking about Pie Crust is you, and you're only doing it to derail the thread so that your buddy doesn't have to get criticized for acting like a troll all the time.

I'm just saying if you're going to start antagonizing someone for bestiality then you're literally barking at the wrong person.

You know what's wrong with it?

She should be kissing him at a 45° angle so the canine teeth don't get in the way and both tongues can get in the mouth of the other.

You know what's wrong with it?

She should be kissing him at a 45° angle so the canine teeth don't get in the way and both tongues can get in the mouth of the other.

See, this is the dog lover. Not Bisjac.

Bisjac is just posting funny pics, this guy is giving loveual advice off them.

i kiss my dog like this. he is a good dog. good goggy. i lov eyou leo senpai :)

I like how Piecrust has so much pride in being a degenerate and annoying friend.  I guess that's how people defend themselves these days.

yiff in hell furcigarettes

For forgets sake why can't people just be normal and have love with the opposite gender and not a loving animal or whatever, on top of that you have people wanking off to this stuff and people wanking off to mlp. The forget happened here

For forgets sake why can't people just be normal and have love with the opposite gender and not a loving animal or whatever, on top of that you have people wanking off to this stuff and people wanking off to mlp. The forget happened here

This post because twice as funny when I remembered you're a follower of a religion that is globally infamous for executing gay people