Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 33823 times)

what happened to the time where everyone would forget a woman instead of another man
what the forget happened to when gays were called loving diseases jesus christ

yeah and lynch the mondays too

Does the entire country of Saudi Arabia consist of extremists? I can't seem to recall any instances of the kool kids klub imprisoning people for life or executing them at the government level due to homoloveuality either...

I said Islam is "globally infamous" for better or worse. I didn't say all muslims want to kill gay people. I, just like a good cuck, recognizes that there are a lot of muslims who have successfully assimilated into western culture over the course of several generations and stopped killing people.

Fair enough then, Saudi Arabia even has a law that if you steal they'll chop your hand off. But I'm not like that at all I just don't like seeing people kiss animals or being gay I'm not gonna be like "GO TO HELL ALLAH AKBAR" I'm just going to think "what the forget is wrong here" I find it disgusting but I don't discriminate

stuff like this is why i hate furries
most of them are just loving cancerous cesspools of degeneracy and its hard to even stand what the forget went wrong
what happened to the time where everyone would forget a woman instead of another man or a dog
i need to go get a loving time machine and live in the 70s im sick of this loving degeneracy bullstuff
pie crust you're such a degenerate and you know it i seriously just hope your parents disown you
you are a literal by-product due to them not pulling out, a mere accident if you will

NOedit: See Rally I didn't lash out like this idiot

you dont need to archive every single thing against me, jesus loving christ
"lets just do this to him incase he actually gave a stuff"

no were doing it because at some point your going to make the opposite claim of what you said

wtf is these wierd boners im getting, i think its loving gross but why.
Thats no good.

wtf is these wierd boners im getting from looking at these gifs, i think its loving gross but why.
Thats no good.

superbro is there something you have to tell us.,...,...

what happened to the time where everyone would forget a woman instead of another man or a dog
i need to go get a loving time machine and live in the 70s im sick of this loving degeneracy bullstuff

i mean the dog thing i agree with but

forget is your problem? chill

"lets just do this to him incase he actually gave a stuff"

might i add your "lol i don't care" attitude is damage control in and of itself

most of them are just loving cancerous cesspools of degeneracy and its hard to even stand what the forget went wrong
pie crust you're such a degenerate and you know it i seriously just hope your parents disown you
you are a literal by-product due to them not pulling out, a mere accident if you will

User was banned for this post

LMAO Maxx unleashing some of his inner Nickpb. Well played

Man this post really blew the forget up in your face lol

So are we playing the game of guessing how much time it'll take for Maxx to get a new alt?
if the topic gets too out of hand because of me and i dont see the need to argue and i caused more of a stuffstorm than i actually thought would happen, i'll edit my posts out

Weak

maxx takes the bait once again

I like how this is pretty much exactly what happens every time someone drama's Bisjac.