Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 33226 times)

he should learn not to push his luck with everyone.

Why should he? He pushes his luck because he can get away with it and the only person who can change what he gets away with is Badspot. The complaints and opinions of the community are completely irrelevant to Bisjac and this status quo has been maintained for many years now.
Besides, AFAIK Bisjac is on pretty good terms with Badspot, far better than any of us are, why would he care what any of us think about his antics? If it ain't directly breaking the rules (a lot of which are subjective and completely up to Badspot as to whether or not they're enforced) and ain't gonna get him banned then you can guarantee that Bisjac is gonna do it and get away with it.

Of course, if this were a professionally moderated community then it'd be a different story altogether. However, this community is more or less personally moderated by Badspot and we are all subject to his whim and any bias he may have one way or another. Unfortunately, the only thing this drama has done is once again cemented the fact that Bisjac can and will get away with anything he does on these forums.

im still unsure what exactly is so ban worthy that you all got your panties in a bunch over.
any one of you could have posted those gifs just fine.

the fact that i babysit badspot's kids is irrelevant.

Why should he? He pushes his luck because he can get away with it and the only person who can change what he gets away with is Badspot.

I'm not calling for his ban or anything, I'm just saying he's severely overestimating how much people actually give a stuff about him and if he keeps pushing his luck with the baiting, people will be even more indifferent towards him, except this time it would be out of spite, not general indifference

Ironically this whole drama isn't even remotely about him, it's about path stirring up the bee's nest over something he finds personally offensive. It could have been anyone to post that gif and it would've gotten the same result.

Ironically this whole drama isn't even remotely about him, it's about path stirring up the bee's nest over something he finds personally offensive. It could have been anyone to post that gif and it would've gotten the same result.
I'm fairly certain this whole focus of this board is to bring the flaws of users to everyone's attention. You can't just shift the blame on me for 'getting offended' by something that is obviously sick and disgusting. I understand that this is a lego forum filled with prepubescent nerds, but can we at least have an ounce of dignity on this topic?

Seriously, I can't be the only one willing to 'stir up the bee's nest' over this. It's pretty much a given that this stuff shouldn't be tolerated by anyone on this forum. I understand that it's perfectly SFW and not breaking any rules, but so is the stuff that many forum users post and they still get dramas created about them. If you want to dismiss this entire drama and say something along the lines of "This really doesn't deserve a drama, much less by someone like you," tell that to the rest of the drama board.

well now that everyone has been alerted of stuffty bisjac, i guess the money i earn here will come to a stop.

you guys got me good!

I'm fairly certain this whole focus of this board is to bring the flaws of users to everyone's attention.

It isn't your podium to scream "Ban he!", though. People need to learn that if you think something is bannable, you just report it. I'm pretty sure before this drama, everyone who entered that thread was already aware of what bisjac posted.

Also the stuff isn't tolerated on this forum. People were pretty outspokenly disgusted by it. Just because he doesn't get banned for it doesn't mean he didn't catch stuff for, regardless.

stuff like this is why i hate furries
most of them are just loving cancerous cesspools of degeneracy and its hard to even stand what the forget went wrong
what happened to the time where everyone would forget a woman instead of another man or a dog
what the forget happened to when gays were called loving diseases jesus christ
i need to go get a loving time machine and live in the 70s im sick of this loving degeneracy bullstuff
pie crust you're such a degenerate and you know it i seriously just hope your parents disown you
you are a literal by-product due to them not pulling out, a mere accident if you will

User was banned for this post

jesus loving christ man, this post itself proves you're the degenerate here

get some loving help

stuff like this is why i hate furries
most of them are just loving cancerous cesspools of degeneracy and its hard to even stand what the forget went wrong
what happened to the time where everyone would forget a woman instead of another man or a dog
what the forget happened to when gays were called loving diseases jesus christ
i need to go get a loving time machine and live in the 70s im sick of this loving degeneracy bullstuff
pie crust you're such a degenerate and you know it i seriously just hope your parents disown you
you are a literal by-product due to them not pulling out, a mere accident if you will

User was banned for this post

what happened to the time where everyone would forget a bag instead of a woman or a man

what happened to the time where everyone would forget a bag instead of a woman or a man
wow

Besides, AFAIK Bisjac is on pretty good terms with Badspot, far better than any of us are, why would he care what any of us think about his antics? If it ain't directly breaking the rules (a lot of which are subjective and completely up to Badspot as to whether or not they're enforced) and ain't gonna get him banned then you can guarantee that Bisjac is gonna do it and get away with it.
yeah he said something about trolling the gross ramen guy's reddit ama and got away with it, on top of dozens of other things
he's probably just completely banproof at this point

I cant look up a good gif right now movie is starting.

If anything, this is just giving me the impression that Badspot is an ineffective moderator who is unwilling to ban someone for breaking a rule (number two, no gross stuff) when it's his friend on the line.

But I'm probably wrong. I have likely misjudged his character.

If anything, this is just giving me the impression that Badspot is an ineffective moderator who is unwilling to ban someone for breaking a rule (number two, no gross stuff) when it's his friend on the line.

But I'm probably wrong. I have likely misjudged his character.
hey, you can't be banning your babysitter now, can you?