Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif

Author Topic: Bisjac and his borderline bestiality gif  (Read 33562 times)

I saw Bisjac at a grocery store in Georgia yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.\

I saw Madman at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

somethings fishy here.............

somethings fishy here.............
I saw Lego lad at a grocery store in Legoland yesterday.

oh yeah bisjac did that to me in walmart the other day

Just a tip of advice for you buddy if you're trying to win a debate calling someone a handicap doesn't help.

You've pretty much nothing to contribute to the conversation. Maybe the GIF made overly sensitive people like you uncomfortable but the fact of the matter is Bisjac did nothing bannable and that was not beastiality.
I never used my insult as an argument.  I made my argument, then insulted you. 

What are you talking about exactly?  I never said or even implied that GIF is bestiality, and I certainly never acted overly-sensitive about it in this thread.  If you check my other posts in this thread I said that Bisjac needed a drama but not for that GIF that he posted, and I also said that comparing a cat licking your hand to a chick licking a dogs tongue is stupid. 

Just a tip of advice for you 'buddy' if you're trying to win a debate you should probably know what you're talking about.

I never used my insult as an argument.  I made my argument, then insulted you. 

What are you talking about exactly?  I never said or even implied that GIF is bestiality, and I certainly never acted overly-sensitive about it in this thread.  If you check my other posts in this thread I said that Bisjac needed a drama but not for that GIF that he posted, and I also said that comparing a cat licking your hand to a chick licking a dogs tongue is stupid. 

Just a tip of advice for you 'buddy' if you're trying to win a debate you should probably know what you're talking about.

Your argument was deliberately misrepresenting what I said and then followed up by an ad hominem. And if you're agreeing that it isn't beastiality which is what I clearly stated in my post why do you feel the need to misrepresent what I said by suggesting it was normal.

Come back later when you actually understand what a debate looks like.

Its less gross then many things people have posted all over the forums for years. Its less loveual then many things people have posted all over the forums for years.

I only post that dumb stuff in doomed spam topics or dramas (as all drama topics are spam)
Quit acting like you guys are so new to the internet.

People have done worse, so its not a problem, is not an argument.

People have done worse, so its not a problem, is not an argument.

when both have been reported and ignored.

it is an argument. because the issue was judged and settled.

Your argument was deliberately misrepresenting what I said and then followed up by an ad hominem. And if you're agreeing that it isn't beastiality which is what I clearly stated in my post why do you feel the need to misrepresent what I said by suggesting it was normal.

Come back later when you actually understand what a debate looks like.
Uh, no it wasn't.  That isn't what ad hominem is, either.  You implied that what that girl was doing wasn't all that bad, like it's normal, which it isn't.  Once again, you're a handicap.

Uh, no it wasn't.  That isn't what ad hominem is, either.  You implied that what that girl was doing wasn't all that bad, like it's normal, which it isn't.  Once again, you're a handicap.

Once again putting words into my mouth cause you can't make a valid point. Not Beastiality =/ me saying it was normal.

Also, calling someone a handicap instead of focusing on the argument is the textbook definition of Ad hominem.

Bisjac has a lovey ass voice.

This is my contribution to this drama.

mr bones and psych are you seriously implying that this is a serious debate
it's just a loving internet argument don't tout it like it's some refined performance

don't listen to him guys this is as serious as life can get
Nothing matters more than this arguement you're having right now. So please make a scene maybe throw a chair or two. Don't be afraid to really get personal with some insults, you can't be taken seriously if you don't insult their character or personality traits

don't listen to him guys this is as serious as life can get
Nothing matters more than this arguement you're having right now. So please make a scene maybe throw a chair or two. Don't be afraid to really get personal with some insults, you can't be taken seriously if you don't insult their character or personality traits
You freaking doodoo head im going to hecking kick your dog