Author Topic: What is Madman  (Read 2498 times)

okay so its been around for a while and i still dont know who this red guy is

can someone give me some context on how it started or something

only the strongest toughest maddest guy around

its something for trog to know and you to find out

oh no i shouldn't have said that now he's coming...

only the strongest toughest maddest guy around
but everyone has a story

i have heard that he is angry. i do not know any more.

Wasn't he made to make fun of Flatflyer's OCs or am I mistaken?

A few months ago I had first met Madman at a bar outside of Chicago and he offered me a contracting job in the Earth moving business. It wasn't long before I was at his dig site helping put in the basement of a house, and weeks later I found myself as the general manager of the site. We all worked hard to build this house but I had noticed Madman was becoming more irritated for whatever reason, me and the guys brushed it off as him getting anxious about completing the structure so we pulled extra hours to get it done.

Come August and we had constructed a lovely two story modern house, to celebrate Madman brought us all champagne at the work site and we celebrated into the night. I drifted off from the party to look at the basement I helped construct and into the bathroom that I carefully put tiles in, but something caught my eye near the corner of the wall. It was one of the floor tiles and it was slightly warped upwards, this wasn't such a hard fix but I looked closer and moved the tile to my absolute horror.

A body, a human face protruding from under the floor tile. It all started to make sense, Madman wanted this structure complete to hide the body of someone he had murdered. As I stood back up from the tile I heard the faint sound of the slide of a pistol being pulled back. "You should have stayed at the party" Madman had said, and then everything went black.

A few months ago I had first met Madman at a bar outside of Chicago and he offered me a contracting job in the Earth moving business. It wasn't long before I was at his dig site helping put in the basement of a house, and weeks later I found myself as the general manager of the site. We all worked hard to build this house but I had noticed Madman was becoming more irritated for whatever reason, me and the guys brushed it off as him getting anxious about completing the structure so we pulled extra hours to get it done.

Come August and we had constructed a lovely two story modern house, to celebrate Madman brought us all champagne at the work site and we celebrated into the night. I drifted off from the party to look at the basement I helped construct and into the bathroom that I carefully put tiles in, but something caught my eye near the corner of the wall. It was one of the floor tiles and it was slightly warped upwards, this wasn't such a hard fix but I looked closer and moved the tile to my absolute horror.

A body, a human face protruding from under the floor tile. It all started to make sense, Madman wanted this structure complete to hide the body of someone he had murdered. As I stood back up from the tile I heard the faint sound of the slide of a pistol being pulled back. "You should have stayed at the party" Madman had said, and then everything went black.
I saw Madman at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Wasn't he made to make fun of Flatflyer's OCs or am I mistaken?
i remember he had pics of him beating up birds