Blockland Euro Cup 2016 [*SEASON BREAKDOWN* | Page 21]

Author Topic: Blockland Euro Cup 2016 [*SEASON BREAKDOWN* | Page 21]  (Read 45804 times)

lol you can see me in the images standing on the eiffel tower, and sitting in the vip stands

EZ goalie of the year

i TOLD you all

bump because:

CENSORED????

Hmm I guess it's time for the ENTIRE GBFL diss track
If they hated the last one, they're gonna REALLY hate the next one!!!
#waldosamonday #freeragref2016 #gbflisdead #ragrefshouldmakehisowntournament

Awesome statistic keeping! So glad there was a follow up, can't wait for next season!

bump because:

CENSORED????

Hmm I guess it's time for the ENTIRE GBFL diss track
If they hated the last one, they're gonna REALLY hate the next one!!!
#waldosamonday #freeragref2016 #gbflisdead #ragrefshouldmakehisowntournament
is there some backstory to this

Some people feel as though they are entitled to see/get another soccer cup ASAP, and that it's a real problem that we haven't talked about much for 3 weeks since we officially closed the last season with a breakdown.

So when they started kicking off and spamming in the discord (that they are voluntarily in), I added a role to each of them to limit where they were able to send messages. A bull pen room named "#ball_gagged".
If you have the role you can still see ALL the other chats you usually can, but you're unable to send anything to them.

Click either image to see a bigger version.

And why on Earth Ragref (Gum) decided to bump this by nearly 3 weeks...? Beats me, he just seems triggered or something B)

Oh and I will probably lock this thread sooner or later, you'll hear back from us soon enough about future GBFL events. But for now (as we said before), we are on a hiatus to recharge and collect ourselves for the next cup.

inb4lock
hi jamjar your traffic lights are nice!
bye jamjar

"i like traffic lights"

im triggered!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im inferior to gum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i must stop him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not best goalie in the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow if anything I should've got commissioner for reviving GBFL
Also (I bet you're gonna change this now):

please join my book club
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 12:34:30 AM by Gum »

I'd like to commission for the next one.

Oh yeah I forgot I tried to turn an insult into a flirt. Hanks for reminding me ra