Author Topic: Enhanced Firstperson  (Read 801 times)

What this is is a mod that can either be clientsided or serversided, but it makes it so you can see your hands in first person, OR! Better yet, Full body firstperson. Can someone make it?

being able to see your body in first person is just a playertype value change. If i had access to a computer rn I could do this for you

make it hands and feet

being able to see your body in first person is just a playertype value change. If i had access to a computer rn I could do this for you
I did this one day, and i was able to see my entire player model when looking down

This has to do with how the eye node doesn't animate along with the head like the eye node in v0002 would

At least it looks better with weapons that don't use an eyeOffset
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 08:32:01 PM by Masterlegodude »

I would like this as well.

Looks really neat

The only problem I have is with the visor if its not transparent

Looks really neat

The only problem I have is with the visor if its not transparent
The visor is just a box and it's insides don't render, so you'd be able to see perfectly fine, not even a tint of color like the visor in v0002/RTB 1.x

Oh ok.
So when is the addon going to be released not to skound forcive in any way

There currently is no add-on, sorry

As i mentioned previously, you can see your entire character model in first person and items that have a specified value set for 'eyeOffset' won't be in the player's hand while in first person and will instead just be stuck floating in place

So there's several bits of weirdness to it, thus i doubt this will actually be a thing unless someone can find a way of doing this and not having it look bad

this is just a few steps closer to blockland VR