i no longer have a job, AMA

Author Topic: i no longer have a job, AMA  (Read 3363 times)

Did you forget POOP again?

dammit guys why do you keep thinking i did stupid stuff and got fired :(

why do you no longer have a job?

You successfully developed a means for the job to be entirely automated, requiring minimal supervision which was in turn outsourced to cheaper labour, thereby saving the office significant costs but accidentally making yourself redundant in the process.

were you not able to cover a shift and then got a no call no show?

did your workplace blow up

You successfully developed a means for the job to be entirely automated, requiring minimal supervision which was in turn outsourced to cheaper labour, thereby saving the office significant costs but accidentally making yourself redundant in the process.
that would be awesome but no

were you not able to cover a shift and then got a no call no show?
nope

did your workplace blow up
deer god thank goodness no

Did you realise you never actually were employed, and your 'colleagues' just put up with you believing you to be someone on day-release who had nowhere else to go?

what job do you plan to purchase next

Did you realise you never actually were employed, and your 'colleagues' just put up with you believing you to be someone on day-release who had nowhere else to go?
okay i may be crazy but i'm not THAT crazy
otherwise where did this $4000 in my bank account come from?

on second thought, don't answer that

what job do you plan to purchase next
the jobinator 6000 super edition™

otherwise where did this $4000 in my bank account come from?

on second thought, don't answer that
surprise you're a prostitute

Trudeau got mad that he didn't get enough taxmoney to pay for all the weed he smokes so he laid off everyone including you

Trudeau got mad that he didn't get enough taxmoney to pay for all the weed he smokes so he laid off everyone including you
Being the best leader ever Trudeau actually told every Canadian that he'll personally cover their shifts for them for the rest of time.

you got a better job offer