Author Topic: i no longer have a job, AMA  (Read 3371 times)

so you were under contract then?
it doesn't have to be under a contract to be temporary

badspot decided he didn't need another developer like rotondo for bl anymore

cause it was actually you who put in superload officially and broke the game by creating that weird unfixable runtime error!!!

probably summer job and ur done cause schools starting soon or somethin

probably summer job and ur done cause schools starting soon or somethin
eyyyup you got it
it was a summer job (14 weeks) and now it's all done

wait no i got it it's a summer job

where were you working before?x

so where are you goin to school now?

eyyyup you got it
it was a summer job (14 weeks) and now it's all done
okay so you said AMA

what school are you attending? if its a high school i guess you may not want to say it due to possibly small size and ppl being stalkers or something but if its a college i'd like to know

what was your summer job??

okay so you said AMA

what school are you attending? if its a high school i guess you may not want to say it due to possibly small size and ppl being stalkers or something but if its a college i'd like to know

what was your summer job??
i am going to school at the university of manitoba
and my summer job was working at the taxation division of the department of finance for the government of manitoba

and my summer job was working at the taxation division of the department of finance for the government of manitoba

What are you taking?

What are you taking?
hes probs in soft eng or something idk

thats cool, I was jus wondering if he was gonna study in ON because I'm going to uWaterloo for soft eng this year

What are you taking?
Computer Science, not sure what i'm gonna specialize in yet

Let me guess, either you had to end the summer job because of school, got laid off or you got fired.

Let me guess, either you had to end the summer job because of school, got laid off or you got fired.
lol he already said it was just his 14 week long contract ending

you don't really get "laid off" or "fired" from a summer job if it ends at the end of summer