Author Topic: Tezuni's Blue City [Offline for maintenance]  (Read 8045 times)

I received several requests to host this before the upcoming Reaper and Aliens servers.
So, here it is.

◘ Expanded education system to 7 new fields.  Affects job opportunities and salary.
◘ Jobs require different levels of education in one or more subjects
◘ Each job has unique abilities / perks

◘ Crime pays well.  Law enforcement is formidable
◘ Auto generated assassination contracts, organized crime money-flow, player bounties
◘ Tasers stun victims into a whiteout + temporary orbital camera
◘ Batons take several hits within a few seconds to 100% jail, otherwise resets to 0% arrest progress.

◘ Harvest resources.  Resources have been updated to prettier, more diversified models.  Real looking rocks and more trees.
◘ Learn your trade better through labor education and boost your harvesting rate + selling profit

◘ Many other miscellaneous details included to polish gameplay.  (ex: job-related name colors/shapeNames, batons open default AND jvs, new hospitalization penalty for starvation, anti-AFK & profit system...etc)
Any Suggestions?

Admin Applications:  
There are no starting admins on this server except existing SA.
Use the following format and post as a reply to apply for standard admin rank on this server

Forum Name
In-Game Name
BL_ID
Timezone

1. Why would you be a good admin?
2. Where else have you administrated?
3. When are you usually online?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 07:59:26 PM by Tezuni 2.0 »

Is assassinating people still restricted to Donators or something? I think it was last time you hosted a cityrpg, but my memory sucks.

Also where is the server? So far all I see is prison escape
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 09:50:57 AM by tber123 »

There are no Drugs.
0/10 would not get rdmed again

So uh, where is the server.

went down overnight but she's back!

Forum Name: SeventhSandwich
In-Game Name: SeventhSandwich
BL_ID: 27887
Timezone: Mountain Time

1. Why would you be a good admin?: I'm an adult and have no vested interest in using the admin tools to get in-game money. Most other people can't say that on here.

2. Where else have you administrated?: Your server.

3. When are you usually online?: Whenever I get lonely.

◘ Auto generated assassination contracts
fun fact you have to purchase a donation from tezuni's site in order to be an assassin but you won't see tezuni mentioning that

fun fact you have to purchase a donation from tezuni's site in order to be an assassin but you won't see tezuni mentioning that
it's because he's a money whore and wants to lure in players by avoiding questions about the assassin class

coincidentally you've both been blacklisted for some time
platinum is not required for assassin, its the fast way to get it.

i see you've been taking lessons from the clash of clans school of trying to get money out of your players

also everybody who says one bad thing about your servers gets blacklisted so everyone who criticizes your server is blacklisted
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 06:48:56 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

true tact in the face of the extremely serious issue of forum criticism