Tezuni's Blue City [Offline for maintenance]

Author Topic: Tezuni's Blue City [Offline for maintenance]  (Read 7985 times)

So is this a CityRPG or Cops vs Robbers?
It has focus on crime and law elements, but is still a CityRPG.

Darryl McKoy has been approved for admin via PM.

Tezuni Respond to my question.

Why was I permabanned?

The fact that Tezuni requires you to PAY to get certain jobs easier is garbage. Also, he uses the word donation to try to cover his ass. Its not a donation. Its a microtransaction

The fact that Tezuni requires you to PAY to get certain jobs easier is garbage. Also, he uses the word donation to try to cover his ass. Its not a donation. Its a microtransaction

He does this with everything, Its annoying as forget.

It's a one time donation to get the ability to get an extra job. That's just a regular transaction...

« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 02:23:41 AM by hotremox »

You guys realise running servers cost money, right?
Would you rather donate $10 just because you like the server
Or
Pay/donate $10 to support the server and recieve a rather harmless microtransaction.
People like getting things in return for their dosh especially when a good portion of this games playerbase are kids.

You guys realise running servers cost money, right?
Would you rather donate $10 just because you like the server
Or
Pay/donate $10 to support the server and recieve a rather harmless microtransaction.
People like getting things in return for their dosh especially when a good portion of this games playerbase are kids.
Nobody likes pay to win servers where you have to pay real money in order to be the best player.

I'm going to try joining and see how good it is...

Nobody likes pay to win servers where you have to pay real money in order to be the best player.

You don't necessarily need to pay real money to be the best player on this server, it just gives you an extra job in return for supporting Tezuni. In fact, the job you get for donating isn't even the best job.

SWAT:

Terrorist (The job you receive for donating):

But the loving constant RDMing is ridiculous and needs to stop

I'm going to try joining and see how good it is...
it was boring for a while
then i got stuck in a pit of water and couldnt get out so i tried using /reset and it just removed everything i had without even giving a warning
f u n

What is even the point of being a job that sells food? You have a stand running in a prime location that sells food at the cheapest price.

it was boring for a while
then i got stuck in a pit of water and couldnt get out so i tried using /reset and it just removed everything i had without even giving a warning
f u n
you realize you can just Self Delete right? you don't loose any resources, just any money you had in your pocket

What is even the point of being a job that sells food? You have a stand running in a prime location that sells food at the cheapest price.