Author Topic: Foods you can eat for a while  (Read 845 times)

dude ive been getting subway sandwiches recently that are just like, jalapeno bread with spice cheese and lettuce with half a bottle of chipotle southwest sauce slathered all over it. it's so good. probably low-calorie aswell for the massive amount of food you get, since it's basically bread and flavored lettuce

from ages 15-> when you leave school in my school, you can leave the school premises and go to subway and other restaurants for lunch, so i get sandwiches all the time cause its quick

sushi ramen ramen ramen and chili/cafe rio salad
that stuff is the bomb

make a giant pot of chicken spaghetti. we have a recipe that serves 25 people lol

Potatoes probably. Mashed or baked, doesn't matter

from ages 15-> when you leave school in my school, you can leave the school premises and go to subway and other restaurants for lunch, so i get sandwiches all the time cause its quick
my school has a closed campus for some reason, but it's also an absolutely huge campus, so it's really hard to keep students in with all the exits for cars and fields that you can just leave through on foot.

in recent years, they've hilariously begun hiring men in white vans to drive around the school looking for escaping students. i'm serious--and i've got no idea how they thought that would look good. anyway, i still leave campus quite a bit, but it's always an adrenaline rush because you can see the white vans patrolling. the worst it ever got ended with me and some friends hiding behind a dumpster for several minutes while they patrolled the school after losing us.

my school has a closed campus for some reason, but it's also an absolutely huge campus, so it's really hard to keep students in with all the exits for cars and fields that you can just leave through on foot.
we're a closed campus at my school, but kids get around that by having their parents deliver them fast food

uncle ben's butter and garlic ready rice