Selling my intro for 0.85$

Author Topic: Selling my intro for 0.85$  (Read 5763 times)

Ok guys, im now selling my intro for 0.85$ here is the preview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3quqF34pqt4&feature=youtu.be.
You can only pay with paypal, the paypal you have to pay on is : rinusaxe@gmail.com

PM me if you  want it. You have to say in the personal message what you want the name example "I want to change yourname to PixelFire" "I want to change youtube.com/channel/yourname to youtube.com/channel/Pixelfire"
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 06:25:19 AM by Marinus »

TBH I suck at any sort of video editing but even I could make that myself

If you want something to be sell-able, basically make it unique compared to all the other intros. Especially using different music because any dubstep-like music in an intro makes me avoid a video due to how often it is used and how annoying it is

85 cents holy moly too expensive man nobody can afford that smh
you gonna be so rich if somebody has a big enough wad to give you

Even the stuff intro I made for my friend is better than this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OendevwazKI

i never understood why people spin their names in intros or put their youtube link in their intro/video

granted, 85 cents isn't much but anyone with basic sony vegas skills could make this

secretly whispering: please dont play minecraft, please dont be a person who puts crappy dubstep and shake in their titles, please dont...

watches video

k.

On a sidenote, if your going to be making intros it needs to up the quality by far. Try dropping the fake, washed out, greenscreened fire. Don't do crazy spins and only have the text be visible for a short amount of time. Please drop the weird music too.

I'd pay you 85c to never make another video intro in your lifetime.

I wonder if the "Don't make negative posts" rule applies to the Creativity board.

I wonder if the "Don't make negative posts" rule applies to the Creativity board.
Criticism / Tips =/= Negative Post

Saying he should never make intros again and that they suck richard, that would count as a negative post.

- don't use ANY dubstep or any of that commonly used royalty free music. chances are everyone that watches has heard it before.
- stop with the spinning, the explosions, all of that weird noise.
- thats a nice font but not really fit for an intro imo

reminder that an introduction to lead to whats actually in the video. take the game grumps intros as an example, they're quick, have a familiar jingle, has effects where they're needed, a good background to contrast with the stuff on screen, and show whos in the video. its a nice intro, at least in my opinion.

you dont need to put all that effort into making like a bajillion intros, but you way overdid it with the effects and the background isn't good either (gradient.)

Belongs in Worst Intros on YouTube

yoooo heyy guys and galllsss haha this is mcjob coming back at you with another video through the power of the internet welcome back to another episode of minecraft

the intro is nowhere near good, but that was unnecessary
OP, to add onto Hansome Dude's tips, don't make them over 10~ seconds if you want to keep attention. yours was cutting it close