So I am starting a youtube channel

Author Topic: So I am starting a youtube channel  (Read 2131 times)

Hey guys I decided to start a youtube channel. Id like some feedback on things, and just to share it with you guys. If you have any constructive criticism please post it here rather than in the comment section.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0eAGIMhGH4
This is just my first video so dont go in with too high of expectations.
Feel free to give me any kind of feedback, all is appreciated.

don't have such a long musical intro.
get right into the content your video is meant to be about.

also see if you can put more emotion into your voice and lower the amount of "um" when speaking.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 03:47:11 PM by Refticus »

Update when you have a video that isn't one that explains what your videos will be.

Update when you have a video that isn't one that explains what your videos will be.
Good idea haha

Do it like other youtubers like Pewdiepie.

Scream all the time. Have an overly long musical intro. Play horror games for that scream factor. Play minecraft and act like a doofus.

Scream all the time. Have an overly long musical intro. Play horror games for that scream factor. Play minecraft and act like a doofus.
GUARANTEED SUBSCRIBERS.

all jokes aside, avoid this.

you have a great voice for doing pc tutorials lmao

you have a great voice for doing pc tutorials lmao
That was one of the reasons a lot of my friends pushed me to do youtube commentary lol. Just have to get use to talking to a mic.

Do what you do, follow the Youtube rules and don't make a video making yourself look stupid.

Do what you do, follow the Youtube rules and don't make a video making yourself look stupid.

greaterest advice 2016 ecks dee

your voice is about 20x less annoying then mine so 10/10 continue

You have a good voice but if you want to take the quiet speaking way, then turn up the mic sensitivity / move up closer to the mic

If not then you need to speak up / be a bit more clear

Other than that, its really good!

intro is too long. 4 seconds would work better than 8

Your voice is very nice but it gets a little monotone at times, but it'll go away once you get used to being recorded.