wtf is up with roosterland

Author Topic: wtf is up with roosterland  (Read 2091 times)

badspot stop doing maintenance on the server i keep getting "WARNING: postServerTCPObj - got non-200 response "522""

Let Baddy do his bloody maintenance

Let Baddy do his bloody maintenance
forget no i want answers and i WANT THEM NOW

(overused blockland 2 joke)

maybe he is adding another ball?

hes adding a new system where you can e

maybe badspot isn't doing anything doesn't error 522 mean the connection timed out or something?

maybe badspot isn't doing anything doesn't error 522 mean the connection timed out or something?
no he's updating blockland.us to v2000

Error 522 means cloudflare timed out trying to connect to the origin server

Would this be why my server no longer works?

Would this be why my server no longer works?
your server /should/ be posting to the MS/authenticating successfully unless you did some stuff that overwrites/calls those functions
then you have another problem to deal with

Whenever I start up BL it takes a super longass time to load, and when it does it doesn't validate my key so I have to go and put my key in again manually. It also takes a really long time to leave/join servers too. It's really annoying and I have no idea what's causing it because it just started happening out of the blue.

Whenever I start up BL it takes a super longass time to load, and when it does it doesn't validate my key so I have to go and put my key in again manually. It also takes a really long time to leave/join servers too. It's really annoying and I have no idea what's causing it because it just started happening out of the blue.
delete your cache