Blogland: Trip is Over.

Author Topic: Blogland: Trip is Over.  (Read 3595 times)

So as the title states, I'm currently leaving Chicago right now.  I'm currently returning back home after this 3-4 day trip.  Meanwhile, I was wondering if there's any users from New York.
Day 1
I've finally traveled to Niagra Falls and I'll be staying there for the night.
Day 2
I've passed by Detroit in one piece and I've arrived at Chicago.
Day 3
I've visited Chicago today.  Not much really happened today besides a potential flash flooding that never really happened.
Day 4
Returned back home after a 13 hour drive from Chicago.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 02:37:10 AM by Dark X-rane »

helo yes i am from the canadia it is good here

Im from canada in quebec. Im gonna go stalk you. Also, go buy cretons from a quebec supermarket, its delicious.

Ok guys, if I'm offline for a week then you know what happened.  But yeah I'll try out some cretons when I get to Quebec.

Muskoka is a taste of the near north, if you want something really cool to do go to the Torrance dark sky preserve on a clear night

but that's really out of your way likely for just stargazing

yes I am Canadian

drink maple syrup and be sure to apologize after every sentence along with saying "eh?"

American-Canadian here. All the cool people are in Alberta go there.

West Coast Canadian here, we got architectural aesthetics in Vancouver. Also when the sun is out it's very pretty here.

I don't think there's anything particularly impressive about a trip to canada taking less than 24 hours man, I mean, that's like, really long,

Thanks for the suggestions guys.  I'll try to visit these places if I manage to pass by them on my trip.

You're going to die
Giant mosquitoes will be the least of my worries during my trip.
I don't think there's anything particularly impressive about a trip to canada taking less than 24 hours man, I mean, that's like, really long,
I'm just going through Canada to get to Chicago.  I'll post more about that during the trip.

That's Australia, not Canada

Have you never been to the interlake?

I'm Canadian and I'm from Edmonton Alberta, hope Toronto is fun for you, Toronto is like the most Americanized Canadian city there is though.
All the cool people are in Alberta go there.
This guy knows whats up.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 11:30:40 PM by #Jeetlor »