Author Topic: Blogland: Trip is Over.  (Read 3599 times)

Canadian reporting in.

Bump
Sorry that I haven't posted anything in the past 8 hours.  I've just finally gotten Internet service.  Anyways, here's where I'll be staying for the night.

The first place I've visited was the falls so here's some images that I've taken at the falls.

Here's some images of the falls at night.

We were lucky enough to arrive at the falls today since they were doing a firework show.  However, it wasn't that big or spectacular.  Here's a highlight image I've took of the firework show.

Anyways, I'll be heading to Chicago tomorrow.  I'll post more information about it tomorrow.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 10:23:12 PM by Dark X-rane »

stop by toronto and look at our giant needle building

its cool on the inside too

The Canadian side gives you a view of all the waterfalls but the city is a huge tourist trap. American side has a cool park and hiking trail down in the river gorge. The American side city is a good place to get murdered though.

Venomous snake I almost sat on lol
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 10:48:28 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Bump
So I've finished my trip trough Canada.  I've managed to take some images of the countryside while I was there.

Sadly, I wasn't able to visit Toronto at all while I was in Canada.  Anyways, I'm currently traveling to Chicago however, to get there I'll have to drive through Detriot.  If I'm offline for a couple of days chances are that I'm probably dead.

why are you visiting a land full of black people

why are you visiting a land full of black people
I'm visiting Chicago to meet up with family but to get there I have to go through Detroit.

Detroit isn't nearly as dangerous as you're making it out to be. You're not going to be driving through the dangerous areas anyway since you're passing through.

Also, I'm from Chicago! Get some deep dish while you're here and maybe go to the lakefront/Navy Pier since it's so nice out

Detroit isn't nearly as dangerous as you're making it out to be. You're not going to be driving through the dangerous areas anyway since you're passing through.

Also, I'm from Chicago! Get some deep dish while you're here and maybe go to the lakefront/Navy Pier since it's so nice out
Or not because deep dish loving blows.

wrong.

go to gino's east in chicago and get some spicy deep dish

You might've passed through my town (it's not detroit)

hell no
deep dish is fukin great

Ok so I've passed by Detroit and it's pretty obvious that I'm alive.  Some might say that I've over exaggerated the whole dying part while I was driving through that city.  Anyways, I'll be arriving at Chicago in 4 hours.
Thanks for the suggestions guys!  I'll try to get some deep dish while I'm there and maybe I'll visit the Navy Pier if it isn't too dark by the time I get there.