Blogland: Trip is Over.

Author Topic: Blogland: Trip is Over.  (Read 3590 times)

will you be driving or tightrope walking across the niagra falls

dont wanna get my hopes up but im definitely rooting for the latter

smuggle the syrup secrets back for the US

will you be driving or tightrope walking across the niagra falls

dont wanna get my hopes up but im definitely rooting for the latter
Most of the trip will be traveled by car which will be a six hour trip to get to the falls from where I'm at.
smuggle the syrup secrets back for the US
I'll make sure to get those secret recipes back to the US.

Anyways, I'll be starting my trip to Canada around 6:00AM EST.  I'll post more information once I'm about to leave.

Bump
I'm currently about to leave and start my trip to Canada.  Can't wait for the six hour car trip through NY to get to Toronto.
EDIT:
Here's how the trip's going so far.

Conditions actually have gotten worse after I took this photo.  You won't be able to see two feet ahead of you atm.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 08:37:55 AM by Dark X-rane »

the rain gods are attempting to prevent your passage into the holy land

How'd your trip through NY go? I'm guessing you took I90? It's a very scenic route once you get out west near the finger lakes, buffalo, erie, niagra, etc.

the rain gods are attempting to prevent your passage into the holy land
The rain gods have calmed down a little bit.

Right now I'm going to be passing through Syracuse soon.  Next stop will be going through Keemstar territory.
How'd your trip through NY go? I'm guessing you took I90? It's a very scenic route once you get out west near the finger lakes, buffalo, erie, niagra, etc.
Currently I'm on I81 and I'll be going through I690 soon.  I did attempt to take pictures of the Catskills but it was too foggy to see anything.

Here's some images I took on the trip so far.

Currently I'm about to go through Buffalo soon.  I'll arrive at Canada in 2 hours.

heres some advice
DONT
INSULT
THE
HOCKEY

Ah, you must be going around the east side of Lake Ontario. I prefer going further west along I90 for sightseeing purposes. Same distance either way though.

well you made it through buffalo without getting shot so you're golden for the rest of the trip

go find mack. he's somewhere in there ;).

2 to 3 days? WTF? GAY
be there for atleast a week