Author Topic: Blockland needs better spam protection  (Read 1952 times)

So I was playing happily on Honor's HonorMining when

spam for 5 minutes straight
spam protection needs to check for too many messages in a row from a single user or maybe instead of checking for the same exact message check for patterns or something i don't know, but this is really annoying and easy to do

more from the same user

His BLID is 202886

That's what administration exists for.
Also clientside muting.

2017's gonna be a heck of a year

fun fact the person spamming this is Eric Hartman on the forums and this isn't the first time they've done this stuff
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=296131.0

BLID: 187332 (Ku Klux Klan on the forums)
this is their alt i think. there's no ip match on daprogs, but these keys share a similar name history. i would link previous dramas but im on my phone and it would probably take me like 50 hours to do that so go search up their blid yourself in the drama section

edit: fixed typos
forget phone keyboards

edit 2: they have another alt (BLID: 187551, confirmed by daprog's ip checking stuff) who is Pizzaman on the forums and it looks like they're trolling the forget out of everybody so beware of this cunt
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 12:11:34 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Blockland's spam protection is much better than it used to be, since most servers nowadays have flood protection for team chat.

As long as flood protection is enforced you shouldn't have a problem with spam

Badspot should reject Eric Hartman's key

What the hell is Blockland Nexus?

i actually saw him on a speedkart server i was on, it was metaknights

he also had a buddy helping him, but i forgot it

i love threats like these

like ok.. i'll go out and get a drink until you get bored of using LOIC i guess. woe is me

Blockland has spam protection, the problem is a lot of add-ons break it because people recode chat and don't code in spam protection

Blockland has spam protection, the problem is a lot of add-ons break it because people recode chat and don't code in spam protection

Badspot broke it for minigames, so you can't blame them.

Come to think of that, is teamchat spam even fixed yet?

Who woulda thought Badspot would favor Roblox over his own game. Logic confirmed. XD

Badspot broke it for minigames, so you can't blame them.

Come to think of that, is teamchat spam even fixed yet?
Someone ported the flood protection mod to team chat a long time ago, so as long as you don't modify the chat in a mod, it will be good.