Author Topic: Loading issue  (Read 1160 times)

I just updated my Cpu,and whenever i try to open Blockland the first window pops up with it's millions of text and stops at "Setting pixel format", anyone know anyways around this?

What CPU brand did you change over to, and are you using an integrated graphics card with it, or a seperate one?

If you are using an integrated, try updaing your OpenGL drivers
https://developer.nvidia.com/opengl-driver
It may be that the new integrated is somehow loving everything up

What CPU brand did you change over to, and are you using an integrated graphics card with it, or a seperate one?

If you are using an integrated, try updaing your OpenGL drivers
https://developer.nvidia.com/opengl-driver
It may be that the new integrated is somehow loving everything up

Intergrated i believe not to sure, and Nvidia didnt help so i unintstalled it. i noticed that half the time when i open Bl it works but i need to close and reopen often

ok weirdness just happened its seems to be working fine now, the screens seems bigger now also which i like but i am confused since i still uninstalled it

You can tell if your PC uses integrated by either checking if the video output comes from the motherboard or somewhere else

The blue square is where a motherboard will most likely be (you will only see the ports from it, but the CPU will be attached to it inside)
The red is where you will find any graphics cards if they are installed.

Anyway what do you mean you uninstalled Nvidia, that doesn't sound like a good idea..

You can tell if your PC uses integrated by either checking if the video output comes from the motherboard or somewhere else

The blue square is where a motherboard will most likely be (you will only see the ports from it, but the CPU will be attached to it inside)
The red is where you will find any graphics cards if they are installed.

Anyway what do you mean you uninstalled Nvidia, that doesn't sound like a good idea..

well i have a laptop, and Nvidia seemed to slow down my cpu's speed while i had it and i never owned it beforehand

Im just worried this will mess up my cpu somehow, im really wary of downloading viruses

Ok it was just me being paranoid, I reinstalled it while doing more research on it Bl opens fine again now,when i uninstalled Nvidia it slowed down another game i play, but after reinstalling it moves fine, i know i keep reposting quickly but i have a overly worrying mind about cpu stuff i dont understand,but i believe everything is working fine now

and....its doing it again