Author Topic: [SS]KINEX brick spammed Mocheeze Dedicated  (Read 8428 times)

RTB has some patch comming out that will allow you to block the entire city of Chicago from joining your server, this would only stop gobbles (others are doing it too), and would ban several innocent people.

There is some other patch in the works.

We don't need to ban all of chicago, just everyone on his ISP, from chicago.

EDIT: And we won't hard code any bans for people withing a default RTB install. People would have to add his entry to the ban list on their own.

hmmm, if they are doing this with scripts, and I understand scripts right...
Simply change the script disabling so that it disables ALL console commands, except those purposely built in by RTB or the person who's admin at the time. That would mean that things such as jet(); and commandtoserver('skeleme'); would work, but what ever script the TBM scum are using will be blocked.

If this is completely off, don't laugh. I'm not a codemonkey.

Just to fill in everyone who isn't a scripter.  Brick spamming occurs through commandtoserver('plantBrick');  This can not be blocked since this same command is what is bound to the eneter key (or whatever key you use to place a brick).  When the command gets to the server, there is no way to tell if it was sent because a key was pressed or if it was part of a spamming script (the server only knows who sent it).  The trick for the people writing the script protection stuff on the server side is to make a good guess which is the case.  Guess right, and people get to build while spammers get kicked.  Guess wrong and you end up kicking everyone.  I hope this answers questions people have about this kind of stuff.

just dont ban anyone in the general area of San Fransisco or the area around the bay either.

just dont ban anyone in the general area of San Fransisco or the area around the bay either.

I already said we won't include a banlist with any version of RTB, so don't worry.

Today Da Banana and I saw a lot of spamming by Predator[Mote] and his brother, The Reaper, they personally crashed my server and some how got hold of my admin pass. Be sure to ban these people from your servers they can only create havoc.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 01:07:33 AM by Ytud Fo »

Today Da Banana and I saw a lot of spamming by Predator[Mote] and his brother, The Reaper, they personally crashed my server and some how got hold of my admin pass. Be sure to ban these people from your servers they can only create havoc. I've also seen both of them impersonating myself and BLOOD BATH in the CBC official server. I know they have dynamic ip's but i suggest trying to rid blockland of scum like these by banning them, even though they may have assumed names.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 01:35:46 AM by Ytud Fo »

Yes, I was in the server when it happend. Thanks Ytud for posting this.

The only imposters IP I got was 66.38.95.2

:cookieMonster: :cookie:

Oh, so that was that jguy on the CBC server? He asked for the admin pass, and I said Why? He answered "uhhh...". Some guy named Ytud has logged on before and acted like a complete jerk to people too.

The first Ytud Fo Llac was me the one who asked you for the admin pass because i know Techhut and he usually gives me his admin pass. The second Ytud who came on much later in the night was the imposter Predator and his brother, they changed their names and appearance to that of me and BLOOD BATH, so i was there also except as Ytud Fo Llac 1.

1.  I Am not pred's brother.  2. We never crashed your server.  3.We had you admin pass because you gave it to us.  4. We never spammed bricks.(Da Banana Spamming them in CBC Server "Trying to Drop it".) And my IP is not 66.38.95.2 Try agian.

Oh yea Me and pred never used BLood bath and your Screen name in other servers (Well pred used it in one other for fun.)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 02:03:38 PM by TheReaper »

Oh yea Me and pred never used BLood bath and your Screen name in other servers (Well pred used it in one other for fun.)
Yea and that would explain the screen shots i have, and why you two were talking and saying you were brother and saying you were going to crash my server...Guys I'm not an idiot I HAVE A CONSOLE FOR MY DEDICATED SERVER I can see EVERYTHING that goes on, and why you both had the same ips on my server so i could ban you both at the same time, and why BLOOD BATH wasn't on MSN but was on the CBC server, and why we have witnesses on both the CBC server and my server....Good job try to refute my arguement...but no. YOU LOSE. I've also seen what i think to be an imposter Mocheeze, he started a server called Moch's server, he spelled his name "Mocheese" before i told him it was wrong, he couldn't load the BLBC City, he didn't know someone from the RTB team, he couldn't answer my questions regarding some blockland scripts, and he banned me for no reason...sound like the real Mocheeze? Guys... these imposters need to STOP they are ruining blockland and they have no common sense and crash good people's servers.... vandalism and identity theft on blockland... who would ever guess? I believe that both The Reaper and Predator[Mote] Should be banned from the forums... BadSpot...

Ok man what ever you say ;) (oh yea with ease of being able to change names to anything Screenshot can be faked)

Oh ya can you Please tell me HOW we crashed your server.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 02:48:42 PM by TheReaper »

(oh yea with ease of being able to change names to anything Screenshot can be faked)
Thanks for informing us you were being imposters and stealing peoples name. Like we didn't already know. Seems you didn't adress any of my other statements...hmmm... no arguement? no evidence to help you? Anyways I believe you crashed my server by using a block script and spamming it, therefore crashing it, you got the admin pass and cleared the blocks twice, hey why not crash it?

BTW. I didn't spam it, you guys did, your just pinning the blame on me.

:cookieMonster: :cookie: