Author Topic: [SS]KINEX brick spammed Mocheeze Dedicated  (Read 8431 times)

Ummm yea i dont See how that would inform you of us being imposters but yes my namewas change to BLOODBATH in a empty Server till you joined, And then your buddy Da banana Started Spaming some bricks on the bed and in that lil fort on the floor.  But no i did not use your Screennames to "Ruin Blockland"  

How did i Spam your server i Was kicked befor it was crashed.

Edit Some spelling
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 03:08:53 PM by TheReaper »

Naw banana i know it was you but i realy don care sence a Rarly play Blockland

all i have to do is change my name and its like nothing ever happened

Bannana didn't do it.

i was in a few rtb servers to c if i should play it anymore(answer no) but some ass joined i think his name was lols and spammed at least 5000 bricks in 2 min

You need to either get on the official dedicated servers, or a passworded server. There are few good normal servers, but they are up occasionally. When nothing good is up, I play LAN with my brother.

Anyway, lol came on to the CBC server, placed 5 bricks, then never came back.

Naw banana i know it was you

Yeah Definitely not Banana, Definitely YOU.

he once came on my server while i was  biulding a secret miltary,top secret base known as area 51.......... if you see a server and you would like to beccome  a secret staff then do ask. a test will be used to test you or my self

as i was saying yes he came on my server and spammed and destroyed(dont know how he found it)(area 51)and biult in it and write that i fu**ed mocheeze and everyone else....

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

dont u think thats insulting?......hm....

Well...At least they didnt try to impersonate me....lol....I cant play on RTB isles or RPG haven....stupid comp...

Ummm yea i dont See how that would inform you of us being imposters but yes my namewas change to BLOODBATH in a empty Server till you joined, And then your buddy Da banana Started Spaming some bricks on the bed and in that lil fort on the floor.  But no i did not use your Screennames to "Ruin Blockland" 

How did i Spam your server i Was kicked befor it was crashed.

Edit Some spelling

Im pretty sure that the Da Banana you saw was an imposter.
People have tried recently to go as Da Banana in servers...
Therefore, I changed my name to stop this from happening.  :cookieMonster: :cookie: