Author Topic: World of Warcraft: Legion Megathread: Emerald Nightmare & Class Tuning  (Read 10241 times)

i hit level 110 the very nanosecond the servers crashed rofl

the servers cant handle the sheer awesomeness of a level 110 windwalker monk

Everyone here is playing Legion and I'm just sitting here wanting to kill myself because my Mom's boyfriend forgeted up my computer's motherboard the other day.

Everyone here is playing Legion and I'm just sitting here wanting to kill myself because my Mom's boyfriend forgeted up my computer's motherboard the other day.
here let me tell you what legion endgame is like: the literal opposite of wod thus far.

you mean...

YOU MEAN THERE'S STUFF TO DO WHEN IM NOT RAIDING???

world quests???

artifact power???

things that actually kill me if im not careful???

LONGEVITY??? IM NOT HEROIC DUNGEON READY YET AND IVE BEEN PLAYING ALL DAY???

sign me up

here let me tell you what legion endgame is like: the literal opposite of wod thus far.

you mean...

YOU MEAN THERE'S STUFF TO DO WHEN IM NOT RAIDING???

world quests???

artifact power???

things that actually kill me if im not careful???

LONGEVITY??? IM NOT HEROIC DUNGEON READY YET AND IVE BEEN PLAYING ALL DAY???

sign me up
Yep, that makes me feel better. *sob*
At least the replacement is coming in Tuesday, being paid for by him, just need to survive 5 more days.

Yep, that makes me feel better. *sob*
At least the replacement is coming in Tuesday, being paid for by him, just need to survive 5 more days.
here let me tell you more:

artifact knowledge increases your artifact power gains by 25% from the most recent upgrade
so if you get 1,000 artifact power from something, it becomes 1,250 from the first upgrade and then 1562 the next time you upgrade artifact knowledge
then it becomes 1953 and so on and so forth.

I love this expansion so goddamn much, I have an ABUNDANCE of things to do rather than an absence!
It's incredible!

So I just got out of violet hold
First boss was Millicent Manastorm.
Millhouse showed up, and the two had some conversation, and my first thought was "this would be a great time to pop my millhouse toy"

Millicent didn't like that, and gave me a debuff that shrunk me by a lot (on top of already being transformed into a gnome) with text saying "Millicent isn't amused by your disguise"

After fighting her,  I noticed another debuff. I don't think it did anything, but it had the text "Millhouse is amused by your disguise"

I love tiny details like this

mythic dungeons are the way dungeons were meant to be made

hell yeah

i'm running mythics with some friends
we're all undergeared
it's fun
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 08:27:32 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

What's the recommended gear ilvl for mythic? 830?

I've heard 825, but I started at 815 (resto shaman). You just have to take your time and use CCs and such

I also started heroics at 800, that went pretty smooth

Has anyone done Vault of the Wardens yet? The last boss is pretty cool
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 11:44:41 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

I went to kosumoth within minutes of him being released and god was it lagging, literally took me like 15 minutes to teleport off the island

MoS Mythic is such agony ;-;

chris metzen retired
should i be happy or sad?